Does anyone have a screenshot of the plants?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FieldMarshall, Oct 5, 2020.

1. FieldMarshall

Hey. I recently got back into the game and have been on the introduction part of the campaign.I have been looking for 2 days now and not seen a single plant.
    Does anyone have a screenshot of what they look like so i know what to look for? I read some other posts that said you need 50 or 100 so im pretty sure im doing something wrong, otherwise will take me several years to complete lol

Edit: Im stupid. Turns out i had to go to the area with the trees and plants (who would have thought)
    • Up x 1
  2. PinkHurtsMyEyes

actually they are in the open too. In my experience the ones in the forests are underground :D:D:D
  3. vonRichtschuetz

You can see an icon on your HUD with that campaign implant. The reason you can't find plants is because they're bugged and after some time, most of the plants are just underground.
  4. Liewec123

you're not doing anything wrong, they're just ridiculously rare (and most are spawning underground or inside tress/rocks.
  5. Arkanakaz

For anyone who wants to know what they look like:

6. Trebb

After spending an hour a night for the last 2 night and still at 0/100, I give up.

Yeah I know that's not a long time, but the current environment is so UNfun that I can't get myself to stay on longer.
  7. Johannes Kaiser

Hope the next patch fixes them spawning inside objects, that would help a lot.
    @Trebb, I recommend running with the campaign-specific implant, this will mark them on the HUD with a little eye from ~40 m.
  8. Botji

I am already done with the campaign but today I came across a crater in the SWG and a very happy guy going to town on the... idk, like 30 or even +50 plants within a 20m area.

Havent checked around too much but perhaps its been patched already?