Do you know this game is also on Playstation 4?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GoTDirt fromMAG, May 26, 2017.

1. GoTDirt fromMAG

Because today you had announced Double XP for EVERYONE, but appear to have forgotten.

PS4 players would also like to be able to change their loadouts between spawns.

PS4 players would like implants.

PS4 players would like the construction system.

PS4 Players would not like to see construction items being sold to them if there is actually no construction system.

PS4 players would like to be included when the company speaks to its players as EVERYONE. Or just acknowledge your audience more accurately.
    • Up x 1
  2. Pikachu

Have you gotten fury for flash yet?
  3. LaSouris

As a PS4 player, I don't want construction. My frames are already bad enough thank you very much. I suffer enough with frame drops at 12-24 fights, and 48-96+ is nigh unplayable. Plus continents lock fast enough as it is, I don't really want the fights to keep ending because VS both ghost capped and set up hives that the majority of the playerbase ignores.

I just want them to fix all the damn bugs that we've been yelling about for over a year
  4. Vamperial

Only thing I'm surprised about is the change load-outs between spawns issue. That sounds like it sucks. Otherwise unless you have no implants, the implant change is hit or miss in the PC community. Same with construction as other posters stated. It almost makes me want to play the PS4 version. But then I realize PS4 players play the game at what seems to be 1280 x 720p @ a max of medium settings. (compared to PC) Think I will pass.

Your last line I totally agree with and Daybreak should do that.
  5. GoTDirt fromMAG

We have (it was sometime after launch of course).
  6. Sil4ntChaozz

I had double XP earlier today and yesterday I think. PS4 players would like to not have everything cost 875+ certs. Certing my battlebus is a pain in the *** already. I'd rather have the crap already fixed then add in new content.

Console PS2 is clunky and outdated and will always be two separate games. I'd like to play on PC. I'd like to share my bad gameplay with friends without going through Facebook. I'd like the chat to not suck (can't use a mic speech issues). I'd like to not have to complain in vain, and know what the current game is like on PC (though with amount of complaints it worries me). I want the chance to run into the players I watch, I'd die, but who cares I ran into a YouTuber, or forum-er.

I want knife mechanics to not suck. I'd like to pick my ******* loadout before I spawn. But enough ranting from me.
  7. Zagareth

Didnt know, that PS4 player got such a short stick.Gotta suck to play on PS4... good that I didnt buy one yet, I thought playing on PS4 could improve my gameplay, but when I see that the game is so much behind the PC version, then a PS4 wont happen for me.