Do Tank Mines autodetonate under Sundies again?

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by WyrdHarper, Jan 18, 2014.

1. WyrdHarper

So last night an enemy engi threw tank mines under my sundy, and after I killed him I went to disable them. To my surprise they exploded one by one in the order they'd been placed, like they did way back in the day. Has anyone else seen this happening? I'm going to try to test it later today.
  2. jiggu

They didn't when I used them today. For how long did they lie there?
  3. WyrdHarper

For a few seconds, ten at most. It may have been a bug, or they were remotely detonated by something that didn't render for me. Didn't get the chance to try them today unfortunately. I'd be surprised if they were changed back, just thought it was weird.
  4. Xebov

As far as i seen its a Bug related to disarming. Ive seen this 3 times. One time when someone tried to kill my Sunderer and 2 times when i tried to kill an enemy one. Everytime the Engineer that placed the mines got killed and as soon as disarm was tried all mines started detonating.

It should be possible to reproduce the Bug. Take a Sunderer from Faction A and let an Engineer from Faction B place mines below it (and maybe shoot him after placement). Then let an Engineer of Faction A try to disarm it. The mines should now explode in the order of the placement, but they only sdo when tried to disarm. Havent tried to reproduce it, but as far as i seen thats how it works.
    • Up x 1