Do not buy the new Pump Action shotguns.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by framperton, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Imperial Sect

Amazing necro.
    • Up x 1
  2. AxiomInsanity87

Nevar!

Op has yet to deliver

I swear.
  3. sIcGER

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  4. sIcGER

i forgot the most needed thing here
    [IMG]
    you're welcome :p
    • Up x 1
  5. orangejedi829

[IMG]
    Anyway, I do wish PA shotties were better. The only reason to use them is for the kicks you get when you do manage to wreck someone point-blank. But as a viable weapon, they're totally a no-go, as there's always a better alternative for basically any situation.
    • Up x 1
  6. FieldMarshall

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  7. TheRunDown

I hate the Blackjack. I brought my Blackjack when it first came out and it was broken as Hex and so much fun to use, but then after a month all shotguns got nerf and buffed in areas..
    The Blackjack however got more nerfed that it should of done, all the other shots guns are better than it, and it's TTK is double to the other shotguns.

I'm not sure what the NC and VSs shotgun is like that came out in the same update is like, but it was a huge waste of money for something that doesn't kill in one shot and takes so long to refire, compared to the other shotguns. It's not the damage, I think it's the pellet count that made it weak..
  8. Kanil

All shotguns are identical across all factions, with the exception of the NC Auraxium shotgun being slightly different than the TR/VS ones (which are identical to one another.) The only differences are name and model.
  9. AxiomInsanity87

This is going really well.
  10. Cyrek

Fun thing about pump shotties is sneaking on infiltrators then *BAM* they hop out from their chairs.