Disconnecting when trying to login

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Caspar de Haan, Aug 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caspar de Haan

Not quite sure what is going on, but i have tried to log in for the last 5 minutes and everytime i get to the character selection screen and i want to login, i get disconnected. I did not see a game update for today, so i dont think its that.
    • Up x 19
  2. Kyliz

the same happens to me
    • Up x 13
  3. wok

Same. As well, on the log in screen it shows %100 for one faction and 0's for the other two. The numbers awkwardly adjust differently for each character i select.

Update... it let me log into Cobalt. As the only character selection with a normal looking three faction population... But it kicked me out after the cont flipped off Oshur.

My Connery chars: it shows no population. My Emerald it shows two pops adding to 100, and on Cobalt, now it is showing one pop of 100 percent, but it moves. It is difficult to describe the non-pattern forming numbers jumps.
    • Up x 10
  4. Ssymm

Same
    • Up x 10
  5. Jonadictor

I have exactly the same issue: tried to login a few times and everytime I get to the character selection screen and I want to login in a faction, I get disconnected. Message displayed: "You have been disconnected from the server."
    "##UI.Ok" (the Button I can click then)
    Please fix this daybreak. I can't play with my membership.
    • Up x 17
  6. Movingtin

Same
    • Up x 7
  7. MaxxPaul

Same here. Also switching from pressing "Play" in the launcher to the full-screen loading screen seems to take much longer than usual (as well as the loading progress itself). Afterwards, pressing "play" in the full-screen character selection menu apparently does nothing and then the error pops (also, why the button on the dialog box is labbeld # # UI.OK ? - a placeholder on the button title instead of the real thing?)
    For some reason I can't seem to be able to paste an image here (I get an error that the message is "too long" even if all I post is a small picture)
  8. Flying Pizza

Getting exactly this also. When I click the login button it just takes ages to load and eventually the disconnect message appears.

[IMG]
    • Up x 9
  9. MagicGreen

Well this sure is a great way to earn my double XP since im a paid member........... Especially since we already miss 1 day every week with patch day wednesday.
    • Up x 4
  10. MrTickle

Same
    • Up x 3
  11. Silverthorn

Same thing, Been going on All night since 11pm CST Aug 28th.
    • Up x 1
  12. Langejongen

You can track the server population at: https://ps2.nice.kiwi/
    We can see that only Cobalt seems ok currently.
    • Up x 2
  13. MaxxPaul

Miller has 10 people or so [scratching head o_O]

Also both on the website and in the launcher, all servers appear to have last responded "4 DAYS AGO".
    I wonder what is the purpose of checking servers status if you get only 4 days old data...
  14. DimitriJ

Same thing happening to me.. quite annoying.. i thought it might me over after an hour or two but its still going
  15. Silverthorn

If an official post ends up somewhere but not here, can someone please post a link to it. TY.
    • Up x 3
  16. Comradicus

Same thing is happening to me. Same error message, can't log in to server.

Please fix. After the hassles with Merit this month, I am thinking it might be a good time to cancel my membership until they get their collective **** together. It's hardly helping me when I can't play the game properly because of it being BORKED.

I renewed right before the Merit issue happened...would not have renewed if it had been one day later. Feeling like I just burned a $20 to light a joint.
    • Up x 1
  17. Comradicus

Update: 2 1/2 hours later same thing can't log in. I CAN see the ads for Double-XP week and Membership though...I bet the transaction server is still working and accepting membership payments no problem - If that was broke, I'm sure it would be A1 priority to fix. :/
    • Up x 1
  18. MERCURY

:(
    • Up x 1
  19. Silverthorn

20. Mithril Community Manager

As mentioned before, we completed our server maintenance. We will be monitoring the server performance today.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.