Disconnect each time tanks/aircraft 1 vs 1 troops.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Rustler, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Rustler

We all been their, the OP tanks/Aircraft just trying 1 vs 1 troops.....Just disconnect.

Don't give them the satisfaction.

The game is so against troops, is time to fight back, and this is the only way how.
  2. InMedeasRage

One, that is dishonest and ********. Two, the standard rocket launcher that everyone gets for free two hits MBTs in their rear armor. Three, If you're running around alone in the middle of the map and aren't hiding and sneaking around, you deserve everything that's coming to you.
  3. Terrarion

move along, at least they got wiser by denying you kills. i agree its annoying but you can do the same :D

this could all be prevented by having 10 sec relog timer...
  4. Sinoby

Lol @ OP. I have better idea - don't log in - you may suddenly die to pretty much everything in the game. Don't provide your enemies with XP, don't log in.
    • Up x 2
  5. Hades Serpent

If you're in the open, I'm going to tear you apart from the air. It's that simple. You can either try making me pay for it with a rocket to the face, or take cover.

Besides, with the huge buffs to xp from vehicle kills, ESFs are going to spend more of their time killing each other and less time farming infantry. It's good for us, and good for you gropos. (Dear NC, please, PLEASE keep leaving your vanguard's ***** hanging out against an open, level field. I'm loving the xp from rocket-podding you. :D )
  6. }{ellKnight

As a guy who plays infantry almost exclusively I find your proposition to be very very cheap. Man up and take your defeat with some dignity.
  7. vooodooov

althoug i really hate prowlers, i have to say this seems like the perfect solution to your problem:
  8. DiHorizon

>Join Outfit
    >Work with organsied platoon
    >Call in your buddies and their ESFs/MBTs to swat the annoying pest who tries to 1v1 your squishy infantryman with his OP steel coffin
    >Log out satisfied with good teamwork