Disco every 5mins?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gudu, May 22, 2013.

1. Pritch

make that 6 i give up ..........
  2. Backf1re

Is this affecting us alone, or are other servers suffering just as bad?
  3. Crowbar Sr

Briggs is affected as well.
  4. Backf1re

Ah, I was beginning to suspect this was a Ceres problem. Must mean we are noisy compared to others. :p
  5. Jabby

6. Inlex

Entire Woodman server has been disconnecting tons of times as well. Ironically, usually just after a system message shows up that 'they have just fixed it', which is bs as usual.

This game is a piece of crap. I'm going to wait until it's out of beta. In 2018
  7. Lemaya

Piece of crap?.... Well why are you playing it then...

Nevertheless the constant disconnecting is killing it for me.

Yesterday evening: heavy server load disc every 5 minutes
    Today low pop: disconnected after 30min gameplay in little more crowded area at ti alloys
  8. ElysianDawn

I have multiple toons on multiple servers, and all of them dc'd and game freezes. even freezes when I click PLAY on the loading screen some reason always @ 66% ive played since beta, and even in beta I never really had any issues, but since this latest update freezes dc's every 10-15 mins ( if im lucky ) game sometimes even freezes when I log out to log into another toon.

and im not running a ULTRA end pc or even a crappy pc. my pc does its job and exactly what I built it for.
    That being said I think a lot of people are getting the problems. have even seen the same pc rig setup as myself besides the only difference he had 2x gtx 670's where I only have the one, but with a 4 gig vram.

Now if what ive seen on some other threads mention, that's the reason there thinking the game crashing is due to running outa vram. considering im running a 4 gig card that would be strange for it to be crashing due to lack.

Hopping they fix this REAL fast. as lots of people are getting angry, including myself.
  9. Matlock0

Cobalt server disconnect on Indar just now...
  10. Darklight0303

Miller is witnessing lots of disconnects too
  11. Matlock0

Yet another crash on Cobalt. Running out of patience SOE.
  12. Vault

Same @ me... all 30-45 mins... on Miller...
  13. GroundTrooper

Cobalt again just now.
  14. Matlock0

AAAAAND another one on cobalt Indar...SOE you gotta do something...
  15. iamrob7

Played 40 minutes on Cobalt today, already 2 disconnects and everyone kicked off Indar...
  16. Joram

Same here, disconnecting/crashing every few minutes, Miller doesnt matter wich continent im playing, happens since the new update.
  17. Cosmic1978

Hahaha this is really funny,in 15 min i lost all my points,13 tank mines,18 bettys and points are acumulating very slow becasue constant crashes haha very funny........
  18. Matlock0

Cobalt kicked everyone out of Esamir too, I give up. If they don't want to kill the server they should fix this quite fast.
  19. cafs

Yep, plentiful the last hour - hour and a half. Even one on Indar (Cobalt), where VS and TR were the only ones dropkicked. Think it made NC's day :)

And again... (Esamir, Cobalt).
  20. Razorback007

Cobalt is like that since yesterday, started with Indar, today it really doesn't matter anymore, Esamir..Amerish... And the d/c intervals become smaller.