Disabled Primary Weapons

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Neur0tek, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Neur0tek

This may be discussed somewhere but, is it a bug or is it the way the game is supposed to be, that every loadout beyond 3 has the primary weapon disabled?
  2. Retigen

Stalker cloak equiped? It locks the primary and only allows use of your secondary.
  3. CuteBeaver

Shhhh don't say that.... we need more stalker recruits <3

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  4. Navron

Oh no....it's spreading from the PS4 beta.
  5. Voross

D'aaaaawww <3 so cute...and yes, it's the stalker cloak equipped.
    • Up x 1
  6. Epicstrat

Stalker cloak. Give it a try, it can be interesting. Just avoid heavies like the plague and you'll be fine.

As much as I love stalker cloak, as soon as I finish up my pistol auraxiums I'm switching back to the stalker I know and love, the one that comes in the form of a scout rifle.

Unless DBG adds vehicle hacking... Then it's stalker main 24/7
  7. cobaltlightning

As I said before, if I hat a cert for every one of these exact threads that have been made up to this point, I'd be the richest mother****er on Auraxis.
  8. Neur0tek

Yeah right after I wrote this I read the wiki and found the stalker suit was causing it. Think I will stick to engineer from now on as I have never been a good cloaker in the first place. Can't be sneaky. I'm more of the butler type. "Oh here is your ammo sir" , "Did you break that? Hold on I can fix that for you sir." ,"Indeed there is a man in purple pajamas who would like to come into the base and hack a terminal sir. Shall I die now?"
  9. MisterSlim

Don't give up on it yet! We will hold your hand every step of the way!

-Stay Frosty
  10. TheKhopesh

Out of curiousity, what pistols are you going for?
    I just finished mine with the Despy, Scat, 44, Rebel, and Magshot (in that order).

That said, The Executive sucks.
    The celocity makes it effective out to 8-12m tops, because the bullets drop so fast, they can be dodged fairly regularly at just 15m even by oblivious targets going about their day as you follow them, and it gets no rail attachments.

Personally, I say they should get 225-275 m/s, 15m max damage (12m on The President), and both rail attachments.
  11. Epicstrat

Currently not working on anything. I finished my aurax Executive a while ago, and it was my last pistol to aurax. I'm honestly struggling to figure out what I want to do next, and aurax medal collecting was one of the few things keeping me in game on a regular basis since my outfit moved on from planetside. Mostly I just run with weapons that are considered bad seeing how well I can do. I'd aurax the other 2 knives I have, but melee is in a pretty sorry state right now and I can't being myself go do that.
  12. TheKhopesh

Ah.
    I just finished getting my GODSAW, and now i'm on to trying to get the Tempest (SMG) and Brawler (shotgun).

I like the idea of the Fortuna, but i don't play LA/Engie nearly enough to actually warrant grinding for it.