Directive changes?Only 3 required?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kdog559, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Kdog559

Was just wondering after I came back when I hear they patched the game again and was wondering about the directives.When I looked at my heavy assault directive in the infantry tab, I noticed that in order to get my aurx armor I would have to get 5 directives on the very last tab to complete to receive it.However when I saw after this recent patch that it says that I only need to complete 3 objectives for everything that is in the directive tab for every category.Can anyone clarify if this is some type of bug or whatnot cause I have more than 3 objectives done for one directive and have not received any achievement for that.
  2. CovertYank

Could just be a bug. I just recently finished my LA Directives and I needed 5 of them to complete it. I could be wrong, but I doubt they'd change that.
  3. FieldMarshall

i just logged in to check and my (almost complete) LA directive, and it looked like this:
    [IMG]

So its probably just a visual bug.
    • Up x 1
  4. St0mpy

its a graphic bug from last weeks patch

directive complete null|complete is just an internal way of displaying the correct graphic in that box and right now its bugged, youll either see that, or 5 bars of complete when you dont even have all the components finished.