Did'nt noticed but...

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ximaster, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Ximaster

Infiltrators can hack vehicles now???? I read a post some time ago of a PSA saying that the PTS Infiltrators can hack vehicles,is that true???? Or its a "we are working on it" fact????
  2. JobiWan

It's just a 'maybe it will happen sometime' thing at the moment.
  3. BartasRS

Even if this happens I believe that vehicle must be empty AND not deployed so no hacking delpoyed sunderers and ants. TBH I don't recall many unmanned vehicles parked around except occasional Flash.

Hardly usefull if it ever comes live.
  4. Ximaster

Hardly useful???? Imagine a big scale battle,u are cornered,and then u see an engie repairing his lightning...what u can do???? Before vehicle hacking u can only kill the engie,after vehicle hacking u can hack the lightning and help ur team,or return to ur base,etc...etc...
  5. BartasRS

All dpends if you can hack vehicle faster than engie can repair and board it again. From what I've seen in that video showing tries on vehicle hacking the times are quite even. Not saying I wouldn't like to be able to hack vehicles, I main infil and would love to be able to do more stuff with it. Just saying it wou7ld be hardly FOTM ability if it ever comes live (chances for it are slim IMO).

Again, unless you are stalker you hardly ever come near an empty/being repaired vehicle. As I said, I mailnly see few flashes here and there and maybe some Valk parked on a roof in empty zone (Hossin mainly).
  6. Ximaster

Maybe u dont read right,in that case i repeat:

If u KILL the Engineer before he enters to the tank and LATER u hack the vehicle then u will help ur team.
  7. BartasRS

I got it. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have this feature just saying it may be difficult to use (hence quite balanced and deffo not OP). In most cases when I kill the driver I am like 200+ meters away from the vehicle, can be quite difficult to reach it or even pointless coz I would loose nice sniping spot. If I were stalker, that's another matter.

Still it is a theoretical discussion because we are not getting vehicle hacking anytime soon and for sure we do not know how it would really work.