Didn't get the quiz on my Alts

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Dead soldier, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Dead soldier

I don't know if anyone else got this but I logged on a few days ago and never got a quiz for my alternate characters. When the quiz first came out (i Think during the infiltrator update), I deployed and instantly got it. I still have yet to get them on My TR or my NC.

Has anyone else gotten this bug or am I special?
    • Up x 1
  2. PlatoonLeaderG

The quiz is for the new characters you create,existing alts dont get the quiz.
  3. Dead soldier

Are you sure? I might have misheard my friend but he says that he got the camo on his BR64 alt.
  4. PlatoonLeaderG

Didnt tried it,because i have only 1 character but there was an another thread and all the guys there complained because no1 has been getting the quiz on the existing alts,only to new created characters.
  5. GoyoElGringo

6. faykid

No quiz for my alts even after the 14th march patch
  7. Hiding in VR

8. Octiceps

No quiz here either for my TR and NC alts on Connery.
  9. Dead soldier

SOE please fix. Still after the March 14th patch, some of us still haven't gotten the quiz.
  10. Generico

I also did not get the quiz on my alts. I had already taken it with my original character when it first came out, then made alts after that, and none of my alts have been able to take the quiz.
  11. Silvermyst

I got it on one of my characters (my highest BR character, but the second that I made) but not the other two. I've had them all for more than a year, I think.

I assumed you got it for one character and then it was done. I'd really like to get access to it for my other two characters though.
  12. Assassin22

this is false you can get this quiz on you alts when it first came out i did on my vs then this patch came out i got to do it on my tr and nc and had this alts for a year now so it to a bug going on
  13. Zynex

I got it on all of my characters except one.
  14. Kelu

I too, only got the quiz on my NC main. My VS and TR alts are still left without the quiz.
  15. dezusa

They didnt mean it. Hurr
    I got the quiz on newly created chars. But not my existing alt.
  16. Dead soldier

/bumb, I really want the quiz on my alts and I don't I should be required to make new character to get them.
  17. Incentive Legend

i got quizes for my nc main and tr alt but not for my vanu charactor. so two quizes received, one still outstanding.:(
  18. NC_agent00kevin

False.

I got the quiz on my Br 100 NC, then logged in last night and got the quiz on my BR 42 VS and the BR 18 TR too.
  19. PlatoonLeaderG

20. TekFan

I only got it on my main. Didn't get it on any of my alts yet.