Did not get my first ASP token

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by athiest4life, Jan 17, 2021.

1. athiest4life

When I tried to prestige my character the PS4 locked up as the screen started to change. I had to force close the game. I logged back in and I am level 1 on my character but have no ASP token. I spent the 5000 certs to do an ASP reset thinking that it was just glitched but that didn't fix the issue. I have already submitted a ticket but I got an email saying i needed to post this here. Don't care about the certs but I would really like to get my token please. thanks

This happened on 1-17-21 around 7:45 pm on the genudine server.
    • Up x 3
  2. athiest4life

3. athiest4life

I have reached rank 25 and did get 1 ASP token for that.
  4. athiest4life

Support has fixed the issue. thanks
  5. WHITE0CLOVER

I have the same issue and it happened today , idk when it will get fixed am really desperate for that point ;-;
  6. TechTail88

It happened to me too
  7. Ucanthitme

Being honest I thought I was the only one,
    (From Ceres just ASPed a few days ago (Ucanthitme) is the characters name.
  8. 16splotch

I A.S.P.'d today on PS4 and didn't recieve my level 1 point. My understanding is that you get one when you first enter the A.S.P. program. I purchased membership today and less than one hour later tried to A.S.P. my TR character "Brookyl" and my NC character "Alyndria" both from the Genudine Server. upon entering the A.S.P. program with both characters, my screen brought up a grey banner with a 0 (zero) in the middle and a greyed out become member button. I had no cursor or highlighted feature so I clicked X on my PS4 controller. It dropped my level back down to one and gave me the star annotating my name for the promotion. Any help would be great.
  9. athiest4life

All of those who have posted in this thread should file a support ticket if you have not already. They took care of my issue quickly and I would think they would be able to fix yours promptly also
  10. Flyhardb4be

I’ve tried submitting a ticket but it just keeps telling me it’s under maintenance or it brings me back to forums