Did not get Analyst Helmet from the recent test.

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by coolsirjohn, May 2, 2017.

1. coolsirjohn

We were told we would get the Analyst Helmet from the test. I played all the way through the first test and a bit after, but did not get my helmet, yet my friend who missed the test but only played after got his?
  2. BrbImAFK

Are you sure you didn't muddle the time conversion.... to me that sounds very much like you missed the test and he made it.... Occam's Razor and all that.
  3. LrJim

I was at the first day of the test at the time the event was on but still didn't have that helmet ?
  4. AliceTequila

same thing hell I even saw the announcement at the end...
  5. Sirygba

I missed the announced playtest and only played 30-60 min. two days after the test and .. somehow got that helmet.
  6. Imperialguardsman

I didn't get it either. I know I played over an hour on that playtest. I think they messed something up.
  7. Caudill

8. Phonce

I did not get mine, I got on before the event started, stayed on the full 2 hours and even a little after it. I know it was the right time because devs were making announcements about the event and was also in a squad that was talking about how long they needed to be on to get the helmet.
  9. LordKrelas

Yeah I don't got it either, and was there for the full event.
    I even sent in a ticket.
  10. [300s] AlfaV

Many of our outfit members were present at the test. About a half of them got the Analyst helmet, the other half did not. One of those who got it was present only briefly during the test, while others have been on the test server for hours and didn't get it.