Developer index for the developers.

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by D-Spirith, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Spirith

About 20 minutes ago i met a guy running around like a ferrari:
    [IMG]

I immediately thought he was hacking and... even reported him for the movement cheat...
    After trying to communicate with him, he stated he was a developer and was testing some stuff in the game.

Got confused.

I am very skeptical about speedy gonzales unless he is a real developer.

I know it might be a minor issue and may only be an issue to me and not for the others but... Would not it be a bit more comprehensive to have some sort of index for the devs? So people dont get confused?
    Im just not really sure what to expect for on the test server.
  2. Cl1mh4224rd

They should maybe be part of an outfit.
    • Sony Online Entertainment [SOE]
    • PlanetSide 2 Developers [DEV]
    Something like that...
    • Up x 10
  3. UrMom306

oh god i can see it now...all the hackers are going to get on there and go nuts and just reply "don't worry i'm a dev and i'm just testing something"
    • Up x 2
  4. Ash87

That immediately would be followed up by getting shot in the face and receiving a tell: "Hey, the blackjack works!"
    • Up x 7
  5. Torok

i found one hacker too!
    [IMG]

just kidding :>
    • Up x 2
  6. UrMom306

:eek:
  7. atsiv

When Higby was on all he did was stay in one spot(floating in the air) while we capped Moa.He had NO outfit tags on and he had god mode turned on.
  8. ps2x518

I saw luperza(purrfectstorm), higby, smedly, and xanderclauss. Saw jroycaffeinated as well but didn't know he was a dev. Even if he wasn't and was cheating it's not too big a deal because it's just a test server. Nothing really counts except for finding bugs and testing things.
  9. RadarX

This was in fact a developer and ideally you should never see them moving quickly but this is sometimes necessary to get to areas quickly. We apologize for any confusion this caused.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.