Dev Discussion: Directives

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RadarX, Jul 30, 2014.

1. M1kst3r1

2. detomasoSconX

hi@all and thanks @devs for the good patch...:)

i have a big problem with the aurax weapons and this is "killing" me every day....
    i understand the configuration of the weapons and they are fine but why we dont have the pos. to select the scopes?-just the scopes!

have you guys ever played on hossin with the darkstar in a smoked area at night? with a 4X scope?...enemy will love you-blind chicken run!....:)

or better: in a bio probably you will use your gun with the 4X scope to investigate the plants and trees-use it like a microscope to understand the photosynthesis...:)

so please give as the pos. to chose the visions...of course for free...:)

thanks & regards
  3. dw.Flexiz

a few weeks before this gun you cloud get with a redeem code "summersale" or something like that.
  4. Kcalehc

Are there any plans for squad specific directives? Such as for healing squad mates, repairing their vehicles/max's, reviving them, transporting and/or providing spawn points for them and 'saving' them? Where only doing those actions for members of your squad counts towards the reward, and the reward is something that useful to only those who are in your squad. Thus encouraging and rewarding teamwork, instead of being purely a personal goal and reward as they (pretty much all) are now.