[BUG] Deploying, loading please loading please loading too late you're dead...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LittleDi, Dec 25, 2012.

1. LittleDi

Now I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's gotten 3 loading screens while trying to spawn at a sunderer or other location only to be dead before you even see anything. But I figured I'd ask if this is common place to people first.

What say you all?
    • Up x 1
  2. LittleDi

I have an SSD...
  3. Vlas

Only had the three loading screens when I changed conts and hot dropped or when I spawned in a base spawn. Never had the issue you are talking about.

However, if you are spawning on a camped sundie... dont spawn there again.

Your complaint is moot.
  4. LittleDi

That doesn't help when it happens at ANY sunderer. You switch sunderers you load three times, you end up dead because in the time you've been standing still some sniper hits you in the head 4 times.
  5. MarioO

One time I had a loadingscreen while dogfighting... Well, it was only one, but enough to crash into an enemy plane.
    Another time I had a loadingscreen while driving a flash, and after the loading screen I was like 1 kilometre away from where I was (seems like I was teleported back).
  6. LittleDi

Being spawned and standing still for 5 seconds with zero control of your character isn't long enough to complain about in a twitch game where you can get killed by a knife in 2?
  7. LittleDi

They should fix it the way the old way. When deployed you've got a protective barrier around you that you need to walk out of.

Do you remember them?
    [IMG]
  8. Vlas

There were talking about certing a cloaking shield.

However you could also hack vehicles in PS1. Infiltrators would camp them for sport (your problem still isnt solved), and darklight would show them.
  9. LittleDi

Cloaking shield wouldn't stop you from being killed before you can control your character. I'm also not talking about degrading the current status of the Sunderer back to that method. You seem to have missed the point. I am finding the game very difficult to play when your attempt to play is FINISHED before you START.

Insert coin to play, the second you drop the coin the game is over. That is my problem. I've been hitting it too often to not post it.

Lets translate it into pac man. The music starts, the game starts, your control doesn't exist until the intro music stops. That's what I'm complaining about. And the ghosts are player controlled instead of ai controlled here, so they know you should be at the bottom of the map at the start and look for you there. Picture having a 5 second head start as a ghost in pac man. Why would you play?