[Suggestion] Delete NC faction already...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by m2cent, Mar 30, 2023.

1. m2cent

I remember around 2012-2013, NC was the dominant faction. Whenever we showed up, they went down! Ever since, we have had nerf after nerf after nerf.. they complained the vanguard's shield was too strong.. they complained our maxes were too strong, they complained our sniper rifles were too strong.. just delete the faction already.
    • Up x 2
  2. netBattler

then they complained that the Gauss SAW was too strong
    • Up x 1
  3. 23rd enigma

Bro WTH are you talking abouto_O . In 2013 the 0.75 ads orion (with 125 min damage) was the king. Rocket pods and libs were the best force multipliers in the game's existence.. The saron hrb had 1 hit kill with huge splash damage against infantry.
    • Up x 2
  4. Demigan

In 2012-2013 the farthest I saw was Tawrich Techplant, because the southeast part of the map was pretty much designed against the faction that sat there. The south row of bases on top of the cliff were far easier accessible by the attackers than the NC, and holding that cliff side made it easy to dominate the ravine.

Not to mention the Prowler being able to delete entire vehicle columns if you deployed it in the right spot and nothing anyone could do against it. Or the Magrider having either the Saron which was an anti-tank sniper combined with anti-infantry battle rifle/sniper or the PPA which could quite literally hold back entire platoons of people and kill them. Also ZOE later on.
    • Up x 3
  5. Liewec123

Honestly thought this was the latest Ministry of BS post when i saw the title :p
    Yep NC sure do get the reddit nerf mob after us a lot, even if a certain other faction has better stuff,
    they'll still manage to mass complain until NC gets another nerf.

It was pretty much one idiot on reddit managed to get aegis ruined.
    posting ridiculous 'tests' like just shooting it with decimator and sitting through the reloads to let it regenerate
    And then saying "look! Aegis takes X Decimator shots!"
    No...its literally just regenerating because decimator has a massive reload...
    In actual combat every stray bullet would stop the regeneration and the shield would be down in 2 Decimator shots.

The JGX nerf is especially hilarious, here I was waiting for a buff to make it a more viable alternative to AP,
    But nope, it gets nerfed instead.
    • Up x 2
  6. TR5L4Y3R

while i´m no MBT main at all (speaking primarily from guttfeeling)
    with the addition of the kingsnake the prowler to me feels like an alphadmg monster now and the primary tank i´d play out of all factions when it comes to tank v tank combat or taking out stationary targets

as the periphellions charge is now as well as its kickup with each shot on the salvo, timing and aiming a full charged salvo for a layman seems rather difficult to be able to open up with unless you are in propper range and not being targeted when oppening fire ... something the kingsnake will not have to deal with pretty much at all imo ...

NC may have gotten a recent buff to the nimitz reactor being refillable by using an ability but to me dishing out damage feels more advantagous than tanking it ... especialy when said dealt damage is registered as a backshot ... i can´t really say the same about the JGX12, that weapon just does´t feel "easy" to use neither feels its damage all too rewarding ... it may have splash against vehicles but that doesn´t offer really ease of use .. just feels less punishing on missing, but punishing still ...