Definitive Proof that TR is "overpowered"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by zverofaust, Dec 11, 2012.

1. LordTankT9

They hold tech plant and not the Crown? I'ts a trap!
  2. Lowback

Some points.

We all know that the north warpgate in indar is the best. In beta, we saw each faction having a turn at it and the faction that had the north base always did the best. It's not a faction specific advantage, it's the geography.

Also, when it comes to matterson pops, the VS have reddit and they also have the two last standing VS empire outfits from planetside 1, which is GOTR and Azure Twilight. It's skewed thanks to that.
  3. Zaik

Tawrich looks like a great exp farm there. Sit inside and fight VS/NC all day. Probably where most of the TR are since they don't have the Crown.
  4. ForeverKnight

Double XP weekend was great; farmed Tawrich for three days straight; I think I gained over 2k certs. (Thanks NC and VS)
  5. Brusilov

I'll never quit the TR..
  6. Landtank

Um, yes I can?

I'll take it you have never played on Mattherson at peak hours, or any hours for that matter. Where do these terrible posters come from? Jesus.

The TR routinely cleans up on Amerish, usually ignores Esamir, and is almost always doing a fantastic job on Indar. I look at those screen shots, and think: Weird, doesn't look like any fighting between the NC and VS. And that is exactly the case.

Guess I just proved you wrong, although your post lacked any form of a point, so I probably should have just ignored you in the first place.

Troll somewhere else, angry TR child.
  7. Compass

He's supposedly not TR anymore. He made a post saying he switched to VS yesterday and wanted everything from TR refunded to VS.

A real TR = loyalty until death D:
  8. Liquid23

bahhh thanks to cloning we expect loyalty even after death when you are put in to a new fresh body!!!
  9. Compass

Loyalty until ragequit D:
  10. Deladin

usually the other way around. Everytime we are fighting VS, TE shows up and just zergs us both. When we specifically fight the TR and do not focus enough on the VS, The Enclave will then ***** and complain that we need to attack VS instead and will go out of their way to warp gate us on that continent...at the expense of the VS taking EVERYTHING.

I am not saying the entire TR on Mattherson is like this. But the TR Outfit The Enclave, which has a HUGE population of 12 years who worship at the Church of Buzzcutsphyco and play only for XP first, and if they can't farm XP, they will make it a personal goal to just ingore the game completely in an attempt for grief the NC.

Quite frankly they are poor sports when NC don't bow to their whim and fight the VS for them, because the VS have some large outfits that can give them hell, where as NC are pretty disorganized and make easy targets.

Anytime NC and VS are hashing over a continent, and TE is enmass, they will ingore the other two continents and start attacking the NC. Seen the TR close to capping continents before, but abandon them to do this, and the TR population would go from <15% to well over 50% in a matter of minutes, and the continent they were previously within 10 or so territories from capping fall to the VS,
  11. Landtank

Indeed, but I will never allow Oppression to triumph over FREEDOM!

Respect to a TR player, good luck with them nerfs!
  12. Liquid23

pfft everyone knows it is the TR who actually fight for freedom!

NOW SUBMIT OR DIE!!!
  13. ShadowWolf TR

is this mattherson? if so you should know that the TR made Tawrich the new Crown (i'm serious we held that place for 2 days while the entire map was blue and purple
    also if this was after the Alamo battle (<--- its what we nicknamed those 2 days) we locked both VS and NC WG so obviously we couldn't hold back the VS and NC armies at the same time (we would have half our forces at NC WG and half at VS, while the VS and NC have their entire army trying to escape their WG)
    Edit: again this is if you're talking about server mattherson
  14. Sifer2

If this is Mattherson there are two problems that usually result in the map turning blue/purple. One is we have way less people total. Not a problem at prime time when everyone is capped at 33%. But at night I can browse all 3 continents and see TR outnumbered 2 to 1 by both other factions. They most TR can hope to do is fall back to a tech plant or something on one continent, and dig in like that screenshot showed. Though after the changes in the patch it will be falling back to a Bio Lab.

The second problem is leadership. I see really really stupid orders being given in the Orders channel. The most common order is to drop everything, and assault the Crown lol. VS about to warpgate us? Well obviously the solution is to take the Crown! Normally i'm disappointed no one listens or follows what is said in Orders channel but in Matt TR's case its for the best.
  15. Liquid23

NEW CROWN?!?! that's heresy... you are all FIRED... to the mines with you!!!!

I would make you walk the plank but the plank is at the real Crown WHICH YOU ABANDONED IN IT'S TIME OF NEED!!!!
    • Up x 1
  16. Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh

You're an idiot. This is not definitive proof.

Do you enjoy rocking that extra chromosome of yours? It sure looks like it.
  17. d1spatch

All this shows is that NC and Vanu lead insertions North while you had the majority of your forces defending NC's tech plant....

fail
  18. Saiph

Best outfit in PS2.
  19. TriumphOfMan

Ok, let me help you with some strategy seeing as you cannot comprehend it.

What are the Vanu trying to do?

They're trying to take every single base hex to switch the continent buff from TR to VS.

How can we prevent that?

By holding at least one TR base.

What bases are good to hold?

The most defensible ones.

Which is the most defensible base on the map?

The ******* Crown.

If The Crown is so hard to capture, when should we try and capture it?

When the Vanu are busy with the bulk of them outside the TR and NC warpgates.

Now you hold The Crown. You are forcing the Vanu to fight a war with limited numbers on 3 fronts. The TR warpgate, The NC warpgate and The Crown. You can push out in any direction that you like from the Crown. You can completely abandon the TR warpgate if you want. The Vanu can't do anything about the warpgate, but they have to station people there. You can periodically send backhacking teams back to the warpgate to attack from that position and cause backhacks as well.

What happens if you don't have the Crown?

You get pinned into indefensible crap hole bases in the middle of the desert surrounded by a tonne of Magriders and ground out of them by a constant hail of High Explosive plasma crap. You do not want to try and only fight your way out of the warpgate. That's the fastest way to lose your continent buff. You want your opponent running in circles constantly trying to put out as many fires as you can cause at once.

You know what happened when The Enclave dropped back into Mattherson from Amerish today to stop the Vanu from removing TR Indar control? We fought our way from Briggs to the Crown dropping a ******** of Tank Mines as we went, laughing ourselves stupid about the armour columns chasing us and wrecking themselves on our minefields we left inbetween each base. Then we took The Crown. The immiedient response from the Vanu was to PM BuzzCutPsycho telling him that they had ordered all of their players not to attack the crown and feed The Enclave kills. We knew it, they knew it, the Vanu attempt on an Indar lock was over for the evening.

Maybe you should try listening to the orders more.
    • Up x 1