Decimator scope

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Wintermaulz, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Wintermaulz

So i dont know if anybody has noticed this yet, but on live servers, you can attach scopes to Rocket launchers that dont already have them (all non tracking)

These ATM are useless beyond belief, as you might notice in the video. You can also attach 3 to your stock launcher.

This is on live servers
  2. JP_Russell

Oh. Weird that they added them to the live build since they're not finished, but it's nice to see they're (presumably) coming in earnest. At last, no more awful iron sights.
  3. Falcon_BR

I just hope they will cost 30 certs.
    Also, give sights to all pistols ASAP!
  4. Laraso

The ironsights on the launchers make absolutely no sense. It's logically impossible to use them with the way they are positioned; your neck is in the way.
  5. TheBloodEagle

Woah, I can't wait. I hope do they actually make various scopes for launchers. This would be the first game that I've ever played where that was possible.
  6. Phyr

7. yadelah

Can't wait! I missed the sights from beta. :3
  8. Falcon_BR

I also need sights for my repair tool and medic gun!
    But a sights for the mana turrets would be awesome, staying all day on the crow killing tanks at TI alloys would be insane!
    Also, sights for my tank mines, if they got no use anymore, at least place a remote cam on them so I can detonate it from range, or do that for the c4, so I can see when a max is close.
    We also need flashlights on launchers, so we can kill maxes on the dark more easily!
  9. TheBloodEagle

^
    Yay for patronizing comments! Woohooo!!! FREEDDDUMMMM

Seriously, sights for the launchers are a good thing for personalization..which is emphasized in this game. You don't have to make ridiculous comments about it. It's obviously not a priority but an interesting addition, especially since almost no other game does this. I can't even think of one actually.
  10. Zotamedu

Please give me a sight with the ladder design from the Bulldog or the AV Phalanx. I don't care if it's only x1, all I want is some indicator to compensate for the drop. Right now I'm forced to spot the target and use the bracket for the iron sight so I rarely even see the thing I'm aiming at, just a little red dorito.
    • Up x 1
  11. Rentago

I still think they should make the decimator have a 3 shot, no reload clip.

So you'd fire off 3 and dispose of it, being the only rocket launcher to do a lot of damage, but you'd have to hit the terminals to restock it.

Because right now its just an NC RPG, and thats nice and all, but please make things more unique.
  12. Zotamedu

Having a 6000 burst damage is too powerful. You need the reload to balance the damage. It would be too easy to sneak up on a tank and just empty it up his rear before he had time to react. I can take out a tank alone with the current Decimator but the tank has a real chance of winning since I need somewhere to hide as I reload.