Death screen with map pointing to killer being implemented today 13/03

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Reavx, Mar 13, 2014.

1. BloodyPuma

Just finished my two weeks break from gaming. Its lovely sunday, my kid and women are entertaining each other - good day to do sniping. And I saw this topic before logging in.

They did implement this after continous big "NO" from actual users.

Nah, gonna got back during a week, too good day to ruin it on "PS2-dev-knows-better-and-we-nothing" agenda.
  2. OldMaster80

Personally in the deep of my heart I still save the hope one day they will see the light and keep this stupid minimap thing for BR 1-15 only.

This is not just for Infiltrators, every attempt to flank with every class / weapon is getting now nullified by an implementation decided by SOE marketing gurus because "Ps2 is too hard for those who come from other similar games".
    • Up x 1
  3. volth

So with this update you cant sneak anymore?
    If the developers dont like snipers why dont they remove the class then.
    • Up x 2
  4. Souleater

The sneaking isn't just an annoyance to snipers.

If impacts anybody who is trying to flank.

I understand that new players may find things a little confusing at first but I don't think this effort to spoon feed them helps in the long term, anyway.

I don't think they are going to get a lot out of the 'Your upcoming medals" section, either.
    • Up x 1
  5. asdfPanda

Pretty much. I feel bad, but I've already used the death minimap once to my advantage. I got ganked by an av mana turret(as infantry). I spawned back, looked into the general direction, found the enemy engi. Boom, headshot.

It's impacting my gameplay as well. I had this little fight with two low brs the other day. They had a spawn beacon on an Amerish hill. I sniped them once each from the side. They came back and tried to hit me, but at that point I was just farming them.
  6. Souleater

Yeah...I am concerned that inexperienced players will simply rush straight back into the meat-grinder and get killed again. That will just breed frustration.
  7. Canno

All just a step to eventually just letting people spawn at the person that killed them...