[Suggestion] Dear SoE do you want to make money?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Takara, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Takara

It is actually a pretty simple idea and I know I would spend money on it. I'm willing to bet most of the players would too. So when you die the kill screen brings up the Avatar of the player who killed you. So why don't you sell poses for the kill screens? Let me equip a pose that has my character grabbing their crotch...offering up a middle finger, slapping their *** or some other sort of insulting, funny, or intimidating gesture.

It will add a bit of insult to injury and personality to your character and interaction between enemies! Just sounds like a generally fun idea to me. Would also add to your rather small lineup of character customization :p
  2. maxkeiser

I'd rather have more armour to buy in the shop or other customisable features.
  3. illgot

That is a funny yet hilarious idea :)

It would work too!
  4. JohnnyMaverik

I already rage enough when I get lolpodded -_-

In general though I see no issue with this idea, sounds like fun and I'm sure quite a few paying players would end up getting one.
  5. Playful Pony

Ohw fun, I get to see endless VS Infiltrators cupping their genitals all day... If they put this in, I DO hope you have the alternative to turn it off! Personally I think more options to make the characters themselves look more diferent would be a much better way to spend their time. Currently there is a reasonable amount of helmets available, but only 1 set of composite armor for example. More armor types is a reasonable place to start in my opinion, and I imagine more likely to sell than a pose.

Obviously there are more important things out there for the dev team to be working on, but that's not what this thread is for, is it... Just putting that out there for you, person about to rant about stuff you feel are wrong with the game.
  6. SharpLight

Yes, Sony, make money by pandering to the lowest common denominator of spoiled teenagers, because those are exactly who will build a players' community and stay with this game for years. You want silly poses go play Blacklight Retribution, they have more taunts than your allowance would buy in a year.