Dear Enclave members

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Obscura, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obscura

2. Nyscha

'Mericans.
    • Up x 2
  3. Jac70

Would you please stop flooding the forum with your self-righteousness.
    • Up x 2
  4. Total_Overkill

5. Ronin Oni

Yes, everyone knows BCP is a bigoted lunatic with a mind numbingly large following for w/e frakkin reason.

Quit giving him any more attention. He should be beneath your notice.

By making a big deal about it you give him more credit than he's worth
    • Up x 2
  6. Cinc

I cant remember what the first image was from, but I know the comment from James Moon is referring to once when buzz scheduled a TeamSpeak meeting during the superbowl.

Needless to say, the enclave was not amused... and neither was buzz about our lack of amusement.
  7. Robes

I'm assuming theres some point to this other than somebody getting upset about what is said on private forums?
  8. Obscura

I'd genuinely like to hear from OTHER enclave members and their opinion about this stuff. I'm wondering if all 800 or whatever of them enjoy seeing buzz make these comments, or if they care.
  9. chrisbeebops

1. Who cares?
    2. Every post he makes like that, 10 people go and sign up for his outfit.
    3. Every post you make about him, 10 people go and sign up for his outfit.
    • Up x 4
  10. Obscura

As I said, I'm curious as to what the average enclave member thinks of all of this. Me and a friend of mine were talking about oufits and how they're successful, and this came up.
  11. Nyscha

The funny thing is people give great suggestions on this forum but the devs are at his beck and call with his stupid ideas and close mindedness.
    • Up x 2
  12. IamDH

Who cares?!!!!
    Its the goddamn internet stop being so sensitive
  13. Caserion

But the real question...

Who cares?
  14. Nyscha

The internet still shouldn't be treated as a get out of jail free card in regards to internet identity.
    If you are racist on a forum but not racist in real life it should still count as racism.
    • Up x 2
  15. PhiladelphiaCollins

I actually laughed at some of those. But I'm also a horrible person.
  16. The Shermanator

So much so that even Higby himself uses vocabulary directly ripped from Buzz.

lol, 'battle flow.' What the hell does that even mean? I'm neutral on the whole lattice issue but the way it was brought forward (Buzz demanded it) and the developers handling of it is total comedy.
    • Up x 2
  17. Tekuila

Lol Buzz is just ******** he got denied entry into c22 back in ps1.
  18. IamDH

You could call someone anything you want on the internet just because this dude calls someone that doesnt mean we post threads about it. Are you suggesting we send him to prison? Theres nothing you can do
  19. NinjaTurtle

And you care what a random person on the internet who you don't personally know, thinks about certain political and/or social subject matter that has nothing to do with the game for what reason?

I couldn't care if Buzz worships the toilet seat as a god and preys to the toilet seat god before going to bed at night. All I care about is having a strong effective outfit. Buzz is a very good player, political/social views don't change that fact, he is a very good leader political/social views don't change that fact.

This is a discussion that does not need to be had.

If you have personal feelings that are hurt by it then make The Enclave's life hell in game and kick our bollocks into the middle of next week if you can, the best thing you can do is beat him and us not cry about something that does not matter.

I would hazard a guess there are plenty of people in this game whose personal views you would hate but it doesn't matter because all you are doing is playing a game against them, you don't have to like them
  20. RadarX

As this is really not a gameplay discussion and discusses topics we do not allow based on our forum guidelines I need to go ahead and close it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.