DDOS attack removed accounts?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by saltythecat, Jul 11, 2015.

1. saltythecat

i have been plying for two years and i logged on 4 days ago\and played now i just logged on and now all of my soldiers on my account are gone! how do i get them back! i had roughly around 650 certs painfully aquierd on each account. accounts:

Name: 20blox (part of phoenix group)
    Allegiance:NC
    lvl: maybe 20 not shure
    Gear: em1, gauss spr, standard light rifle and shotgun, tanks upgraded dramatically
    weapons modifications: prettymuch evry scope money can buy
    certs estimated spent: almost 700

name: RticStorm or something with artic in it did not use this one that much
    Allegiance:VS
    lvl: maybe 16
    Gear: all standard guns but had expensive weapon mods
    weapons modifications: prettymuch anything you can get for standard weapons
    certs estimated spent: almost all 500

Name: Carolyncreeper (sisters old account she made her own profile but i wanted to keep equipment)
    Allegiance: TR
    lvl: 17
    Gear: em1 standard light rifle and shotgun
    weapons modifications: expensive sniper rifle and an assault rifle for heavy assault. had one or two flak guns on max, and a whole bunch of sights and vehicle mods.
    certs estimated spent: almost 600

all accounts had both of the anniversary stickers and the cells camo.
  2. ZDarkShadowsZ

Firstly, if you feel you've lost your accounts, the best thing to do is to contact support, explain the situation to them and see what thy can do for you.

Secondly, and I mean all of this respectfully; if you've played for over 2 years, unless you rarely play the game much at all, I'd have thought your Battle Rank would be higher than those you think you are, so the likely scenario is that you have not been playing all that much for 2 years, just that you have owned those characters on that account for 2 years.

I understand that losing certs in this game is a huge deal because grinding for certs for a fair amount of people, especially 'newer' ones, is kind of annoying because it feels like all their hard work has gone down the pan, but realistically, a collective amount of around 1800 certs is really not that much. It may sound like a lot early on in the game, but when you've been playing it for as long as some people have, it's a very small amount. Though you've only given an estimate of how much you've spent, if you really have spent a lot of time upgrading your tanks, purchasing every scope possible and buying 'expensive' weapon customisations, then you would most definitely have spent a lot more than that small amount, but as you've stated your BR on each of your characters is around 17-20 or so, I highly doubt this.

I'm not trying to put the situation down in any way, shape or form, but again, it's not all that many certs to lose. With the new new-player changes that have come into effect, you gain 100 certs for every rank until BR15. That's 1500 certs already. Granted there have been weapon cert price changes, but whilst gradually ranking up to where you previously were, you'll continue to gain certs on top of those 100 you get each time you rank up to BR 15.

So, if in the event that you genuinely cannot get your account with all those characters back, and support cannot help you in any way, since those characters were of low BR anyway, the best thing after this point would be to start anew. I know you'll lose out on some of those special decals and the no longer free cells camo, but the cells camo can at least be re-purchased if you really want it.

All in all, again, as a first step, contact support and explain the situation to them and see what they can do. If that doesn't work out, and please don't take anything I've said in a negative way as it genuinely isn't intended to sound that way, but see about looking into creating a new character, or at least until support get back to you on the situation so you have 'something' to work towards whilst you wait for a response. :)