[Suggestion] DBG: Reset or halt alert when you do maintenance

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Colonel73, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Colonel73

Dear DBG,

it would just be nice...so nice. Because now, whenever i enter the server after a maintenance, i see an alert just to be running out and one faction gets the benefit for doing nothing or almost nothing. Just like right before this. I entered the server about 4:30 p.m. (CET) and alert was about 30 mins left. Two mins before the end we (VS) were almost to a third of the Indar country. So it would´ve been a draw and we could keep playing Indar. But no, once again we were overpop, slow, abducted by aliens or our vehicles just ran out of gas and TR took it.

You know when you do your maintenance. So, alternatively, why just don´t even start an alert shortly or right before a server go´s shut down for maintenance? No, wait! Don´t tell me. You´re incapable to adjust the automatic timer of your alerts, right? Because your timer has no reset/stop button, right? Right!

*sigh*

I know, there are more important things for you on your priority list...pumpkins and bountys.

Like i said...would just be nice.