DBG ! NO ONE CARES ABOUT ALERTS ANYMORE! change them! or if you dont care either, DELETE THEM

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zizoubaba, Sep 21, 2019.

1. JibbaJabba

As someone who agrees with you and doesn't really care about alerts can I just say … Shut up.

Other people care a great deal about them and their opinions matter.

I'm not even pulling out the doll. I don't care where alerts touched you. Give it a rest, negative Nancy.
  2. Zizoubaba

No idea where that came from, or where it's going, but if I'm replying, it's also because I have no idea who it's addressed too.

Seeing as I'm the OP, I thought it might be me, even though that wouldn't make sense, cause your post makes no sense..
  3. JibbaJabba

LOLOLOL Oh dude. Did you just make the OP at the beginning of all this and then say someone else post makes no sense? OMG. You're killin me.
  4. Zizoubaba

wow you've really moved on from wall of texting how cheaters don't exist, you've taken it to a whole new level!

I get that you may have felt a little bullied from the forum warriors, if I had been in your place, I'd probably feel a little annoyed as well, I'd want to hit back like a real man, someone's got balls, integrity, wisdom.

But I would really not write the kind of trash you just spewed out, that's just so obviously bad trolling >..>
  5. JibbaJabba

Aw... past posts of mine? Really :p It's personal for you isn't it? haha.

Dude your OP was nearly incoherent. I'm not the first to point this out.
    As for removing the alerts, it's a stupid idea and I'm not even trying to figure out why you don't realize this.

Sorry your thread is such a dumpster fire but it's a bad idea poorly expressed. Don't get all butt hurt at me about it. Your fault, not mine. /shrug.
  6. Zizoubaba

I was thinking you may have come home drunk after a night of partying and posted all this stuff, but since it's been days and you keep going then I must admit that I'm a little confused.

Well, keep going buddy, keep going ;)
  7. JibbaJabba

^^^
  8. Luicanus

I care about them but the current set up is worthless. They should bring back VPs, the only reason the VP system got canned was the Hives broke the system but Hives are gone now so why not bring back VP?
  9. tigerchips

It's actually much worse on reddit, much more aggression towards wrel and the other devs. That's why i've come back here, you'll just have to put up with me i'm afraid.
    • Up x 1