DBG inform your playerbase

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ridicOne, Sep 4, 2015.

1. ridicOne

I've been around far too long with this company but all the lies that have been spewed about transparency has reached an all time low.

I know Smedley is gone, but in his dieing words he did mention ps2 2.0. If you believe that adding ants and a resource revamp makes it 2.0 I'm probably going to lose hope in the future of this game.

I follow multiple titles closely and hardly ever say a thing about any of them, but you could of made the most memorable FPS game to date. Instead you let the game stay in the same state for far too long. The good part is there is nobody really competing with you, but if you don't take the opportunity to turn this into the game it should be the window will close.

In closing noone that matters will read this or put thought to it so it's just going to be babbaling on to noone or nobody. If only you would inform your playerbase like you guys said you where going to do I could be a little more at ease. Maybe it's just easier to lie and say we want to keep the playerbase well informed and then leave everything in the dark...
    • Up x 1