[BUG] DBG Depot Issue (Screenshots Included)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FateAlseif, Jun 17, 2019.

1. FateAlseif

This started maybe a couple of weeks ago, not sure which update might've done it. Anyway, in my Depot screen the Daily and Member deals no longer show up at all, and any Bundles don't display their contents at all. I tried switching characters/factions/servers and it's the same in every case.
    I couldn't find any other posts about this issue after looking through casually and using key search terms referencing it, and no one responded when I asked if anyone else was having the issue in-game.

Screen shots are in the imgur link below, showing the issue on my main NC character on Emerald and one of my TR alts on Connery.

https://imgur.com/a/0l5HPx9

EDIT--
    Forgot to mention that I verified the game cache on Steam and it re-downloaded some files, but the issue persists. I also used the DBG launcher's file verification system and it said everything was hunky-dory. Issue still persists.
  2. Heini

Oh, I have the same but I just thought it was some kind of problem on my side but never bothered to do anything about it. Well hopefully they will fix it soon.
  3. JobiWan

It's a known bug and Wrel said it should be fixed in the next update.
  4. Gibber

I've had the same early access items for members for over a year now
  5. Heini

Are the early access items supposed to change frequently?
  6. FateAlseif

Never said anything about Early Access stuff, just the daily deals and bundles...but since you've mentioned it, I think SOE used to have new stuff in the Early Access area as they developed things. Pretty sure DBG's been focusing elsewhere- is why it hasn't changed in who knows how long.

Good to know they're aware of the bug I opened this thread for and have a fix in the works, though. I'm hopeful that some of the stuff I'm keen on getting will be on special after the fix rolls in. ;)
  7. JobiWan

The offers are still there BTW, just not featured on the right hand side. You have to go through the depot and look for the banners. A PITA but doable.