DayBreak you SUCK at MAINTENANCE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Inzababa, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Inzababa

every time !!

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  2. Vokker

^^^ I have to agree...
    • Up x 1
  3. AlexR

I fully agree, every time, tho it doesn't worth creating thread about that.
  4. GSXRJared

5. MacMarine

this is so bad :mad:
  6. MikeC0bretti

Same sh1.t again. "Short maintenance, 1.5 hours" is taking forever. I hoped they learned something from the last one but this does not seem so. Friday evening and the game is dead :/
  7. Garte

I returned to PS2 for about a month now and noticed this problem with maintenance times going into EU prime time and last week was 4-5 hours in but when it was a few minutes into USA prime time the servers where back up.
  8. BuckNastey91

I love how all of you are moaning about maintenance when not a single one of you is All Access! It's a freaking Free-to-Play game and none of you are spending any money on it but have the gall to moan and groan about normal maintenance. It's not like this is the only game that this happens to. All games have to go under maintenance at some point, and sometimes, believe it or not it takes longer than expected. So just grow up and realize it's a Free-to-Play, maybe go and play one of your other free games like minesweeper, that one won't ever go under maintenance!!!
  9. Vokker

... and this is one of the reasons why I don't spend a single cent/dime, etc, on this game.
  10. Falco1138

No, the difference is that the all-access members have been here for a long time (3.5 years myself) and we know that whining doesnt do anything, even if we have the same feelings
    • Up x 2
  11. Savadrin

That doesn't even make sense.
    • Up x 1
  12. Shortguy

As a holder of four All Access accounts, I hereby endorse this thread:
    DayBreak you do SUCK at MAINTENANCE
    • Up x 1
  13. Inzababa

Hi, member here, I won't tell you how much I spent cause it's none of your business but it's more than a few copies of your latest AAA game.

So I'm the OP, does it make it ok for me to whine and point a finger at a company for being incompetent?

You're argument about F2P is ********, providing a F2P game isn't an excuse for being unprofessional, in fact, if you were to ask all the devs and publishers of F2P, they'd tell you themselves how important it is to them to be just as professional as any other company operating any other model.

Plus, F2P games make WAY more money than Buy 2 Play or subscription based games, and I mean like A HELL OF A LOT MORE.

They aren't doing it out of goodness of heart.

Lastly, as one of the original SOE devs put it, the players in a F2P game aren't just players, they are content.

Oh, and I know I did say lastly, but lastly again, I've played my share of F2P from Asian games like Black Desert or Age of Wulin / Wushu to Star Wars or Star Trek, and now and then, people like you say what you say, even though across the board, how competent and professional, how attentive to its (even free) customers doesn't EVER depend on whether the game is free or not.

Never, not once.

There are Games you pay for which treat their customers like ****, and there are free games that treat their customers like **** and there are games you pay for which treat their customers really well, and there are free games that treat their customers really well.

This "it's free stop moaning" attitude is reminiscent of 10 year ago MMOs when F2P hit the Occidental market which took a bit of time to adjust and understand.

So adjust and understand, and get with the times buddy. No one here is ******** for complaining about a poorly provided or communicated service whether they pay to play the game or not.

P.S. Maybe also did you not think that some of these players be playing for free, but would have invested in a little DC if they consider that the company deserved their money?
    • Up x 1
  14. Garte

I am all access and I buy DB cash for items.
    • Up x 1
  15. BruniTTo

Thats not true, windows update & reboot would be minesweeper maintenance.
  16. Diilicious

why the piss would you kill the game on a friday evening, I mean you have to have a company run by gibbons to be that obnoxious to your own game and playerbase... do the maintainance on a goddamn wednesday or something when nobody cares.
    • Up x 2
  17. MacMarine

i has been paying but not now. and risk of me start paying is small when you do service on weekend. when there are monday daytime when almost no players online
    • Up x 1
  18. Humoreske

what is 1.5 hours?
  19. Savadrin

You have some points. I'm on the side of "If you're playing on welfare, don't whine."

Every one of us has to cover the costs of those who refuse to pay/support. I don't care much about that, but I do care about people whining over things they get for literally nothing.

EVERY online game since inception has maintenance, and often it gets extended. This is a fact of life. If you're paying for a service and it is unavailable, you might get compensated for it. I've seen that often in sub games. If you're not contributing anything other than your presence and server load, why are you running your mouth? Yeah it sucks, but everyone deals with it. So deal with it.
    • Up x 1
  20. LeCentre

Well I am All Access and it sucks. Maintenace should be done during office days and during night time. Moreover it should be considered that Europe servers have to be maintain when Euorpe is at night.
    • Up x 1