Daybreak is doing some stuff right!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by adamts01, Sep 10, 2019.

1. adamts01

I took a break so I don't know when these things happened, but I like the changes.

- You see a faction symbol next to your friends in the list. As someone who frequents all 3 factions and has friends here and there, this is a great change.

- Respawn timer. I dig this. Kills matter a little more than in the past, and it gives a chance for skill to more easily beat numbers.

- NS ops. Population balance has never been better.

- Spawn system. Fights are more balanced than ever. Zergs still happen thanks to Zergfits, but randoms without a beacon often just go where they can.

Here's my obligatory kill cam sucks statement.

Oh, also, bring back faction chat please :)
    • Up x 1
  2. Villainous Hydrosa

Wow, you must've been gone a LONG time!

As for faction chat, there's /re for all members of your faction in that region. In addition, they're working on an "NS Sanctuary" where it's a place for all of the factions to peacefully gather. I think they might've said something about a faction-wide chat in there, in addition to the standard global chat.
    • Up x 1
  3. Exileant

:eek: *Howls from PS4* :D We still have our Faction chat, and no Kill cams either. :cool: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALK!!!!!