Daybreak Celebration Giveaways: April 28 - May 1 [Updated May 1]

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Communications Manager

None of these giveaways are US only. The first giveaway (Hats Off) was missing the country on the shipping address, but if you win, we will contact you via e-mail to get the rest of the information needed.
    • Up x 1
  2. Goldeneman01

I got this from the Official Rules

"If you are a minor you must obtain permission from your parent or legal guardian before you submit an entry, and Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of your parent’s or legal guardian’s consent to these Official Rules as a prerequisite for eligibility"

So I can still apply even if I am slightly under age?
  3. Yuki10

C'mon buddy, it's free stuff...Even if it is T-shirt, headphones or anything else - free is free.
    • Up x 2
  4. KyscO

Would love ANYthing with a PlanetSide logo on it. It would be even better with the Vanu one aswell.

Any chance of having a Vanu coffee cup? :3
  5. Voodoo4500

This entire giveaway is just embarrassing...a T-shirt? Really? I spent $300+ on this game.....
  6. Frotang

The only thing that's embarrassing here is yourself.....

I just signed up for all three, took 3 mins, how this is perceived in any way other than positive is beyond my thinking ability.
  7. DonkeyX

No kidding. They pay millions of dollars for Sony Online and spend a measley few hundred dollars in crap prizes, and only 5 players will win out of the tens of thousands playing their game titles. Talk about pinching pennies. There are tech websites that give away motherboards and video cards that make about 1/1000th of what Planetside makes.

I guess it's a good sign of the future of gaming with this company "owned by investors" not gamers. I have zero faith that this company is anything more than a shell to squeeze every last penny out of the games it still has left then die. It should be called "Sunset Games". It would be much more appropriate.
  8. mostmodest

Dude, calm down. It's not as if DGC has thousands of dollars to throw at people for a giveaway. They're pretty strapped for cash, what with needing to meet a certain profit for an investment firm and all the crap that entails. They've had to fire dozens of employees from various projects, so for them to be able to spare a few grand for all these prizes (let's say there's an average of $40 per prize, so far there's been 3 announced sweeps for Planetside 2 with 5 winners each, that's $600 they're giving away on ONE of their several games)

Chill out for a moment and be grateful that they're actually giving people stuff. You sound like the kind of kid who complains about getting a 3DS for Christmas when you asked for a 3DSXL.
  9. t31os

Cool, entered, thanks.. :)
  10. kungflu

i was going to ask if the shirt should be sold instead, the logo looks beautiful and i'd buy one if not win one ;-)
  11. BgT1990

Aw man, I missed out on entering this by 1 minute...
  12. DelgadoSWE

Happy that they do this but not so happy that they REQUIRE our phone numbers as it seems they sell that to marketing companies. Wonder how much that makes... Been getting calls daily and nightly now. Thank god I gave em my throw away number,...
  13. RainbowDash9

sucks to be you lol
    • Up x 1
  14. DelgadoSWE

Nah not really! It's not my private number. Work with demolitions so it's my spare and always on silent so no biggie. Was thinking in regards to the ones that gave out their personal number... :p
  15. Yuki10

Yes, that's him alright. Only he is not a kid - probably about 40 y.o.
  16. Dexella Communications Manager

Thanks to everyone who entered. Winners will be notified via the e-mail they provided on the entry form on or before Friday, May 8th.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.