Daybreak Cash and Steam

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by StormHawk, Sep 29, 2015.

1. StormHawk

So I've got $5 laying around in my Steam wallet, and I decided to add some cash so I can get myself an HC1 Cougar and/or some cosmetics. However, when I click "add DB Cash" in-game, all that pops up is a white screen that never loads anything. Any solutions?

My steam overlay is enabled, as I can open the shift+tab menu and browse the internet while in game.
  2. Who Garou

There is they are working on the servers for DBC this morning. They might have already shut it down. Should be back up in several hours. Forums should be going down soon as well.
  3. Brewergamer

I've had the same issue as the OP for over a week. It's not because of maintenance. I've seen threads from over a month ago from people that still have this issue. They are simply refusing funds from Steam customers instead of fixing it.
  4. Who Garou

Well, that's too bad. I hope they fix it. Too bad you weren't around when the servers were going down Tuesday so you could have replied to the person that posted this thread.

I could only respond based on the information I knew and the Daybreak Servers were going down for maintenance at that time.
  5. Sammywillz

Same thing has been happening to me, extremely irritating, missed out on some good daily sales.
  6. HotPepperDelivery

Same here, i got $10 on my Steam wallet, and every time i click " Get Daybreak Cash" After that, i get the white blank screen. So when are they going to fix this issue?
  7. SeveN797

Never, I have this issue since the day I installed this game. Like a year and half ago.
  8. Maikel580

please daybreak fix this, if you want to earn money, open it up again. also please enable that you could buy membership with steam money.