Dasanfall Server Stats

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sjogras, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Sjogras

Anyone else notice that Vanu dominates every single server?

stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/server/1
    stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/server/10
    stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/server/11
    stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/server/13
    stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/server/17
    stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/server/25

I wonder how they do it. Must be a coincidence, right?
    ...A coincidence that has less than a 0.14% chance of happening assuming all factions are equal, so Vanu must have something to sway the odds...
    • Up x 1
  2. Leftconsin

Yes, people have noticed. There is a new thread about how VS is dominating in alerts at least once a day.
    • Up x 4
  3. FieldMarshall

On Miller they complain, whine, troll, circle-jerk and act so toxic in /y that nobody wants to fight them.
    Everyone leaves them alone and they win most alerts. Its mostly DIG, but they rile up the rest of their faction.
  4. Villanuk

Thats because they are vastly OP, based on 10 threads a day...

Flame jacket on, for those who dont understand sarcasm :D
  5. FLHuk

VS just attracts the best players who are most willing to team work. Nice and simple, nothing at all suspicious!
    • Up x 1
  6. Lividicus!

@Villanuk,
    VS have small advantages in lots of areas that have made their entire faction superior to the other 2. I've played the past week as VS and my K/D has doubled from my TR main (That I've played for over 2 years). I love the TR, I'm a loyalist... But I understand why everyone that wants to win re-rolls a VS toon. Nearly every weapon I've shot is vastly superior to the TR counterparts in terms of accuracy, and are overall much cooler designed weapons.
    The TR is supposed to be the high mobility, high ROF faction. Instead we have the same fire rate as the VS, and have random recoil that no skill can trump.. If you don't know what direction the gun pull, you cannot adjust for it, and thus, we have the "spray and pray" weapons.
    The VS have SMALL advantages that have been massively abused and now every VS uses the same weapon and vehicle setups because they are simply superior. As I said, SMALL advantages, but when you have 35 heavies in an area with the orion, it gets aggravating dying to them over, and over, and over.... It was the same story with the PPA, the ZOE, etc.
    Years ago, the VS were the underdogs, but they were bad mofos! Then everyone and their brother switched to VS for the shiny small advantages and now the TR are the most unoriginal and bland faction ever, the NC have shotguns and their AV weapons, and the VS are laughing at both of us as they plow through every alert, every day!
    • Up x 2
  7. CorporationUSA

8. Sjogras

Interesting, apparently a lot of people are complaining about Vanu. Though none of them in the first few pages of this forum are point out how they're very specifically dominating across the board according to Dasanfall, so I'm not sure why a few of us are saying that people are/already have pointed that fact out.

Though, as always, the Vanu hate is a mixture of both bias and actual statistics, so it's hard to determine what's true. While it's a fact that there's a problem, the cause seems to be up to debate.

I'm left to just wonder if Daybreak will do anything, or if they'll continue to ignore us as always and then proceed to give us something we never asked for: which usually results in making the problem worse.

Hopefully they finally get to fixing the Vanu faction; it has been broken for a long time now.
  9. Leftconsin

This option is what I think will happen.

And the thing we never asked for will be more AV stuff.
  10. Krinsee

I would not say "Best" players.. I would say more that the command is more capable of working together and using outfits that you all call "zergfits" because they are willing to recruit newer players show them the ropes and give thema place to fit in at.

I would say that the VS are better at co-ordinating their forces compared to weapons or population. and now the pop is finding this out and moving over to VS.