Darkstar not saving in loadout after weapon update

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Grandizer, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Grandizer

After the VS weapon nerf/update , the Darkstar will not stay in loadouts no matter what I try. One attachment, 4 attachments, doesn't matter.

The Goose did the same thing, it was replaced with another weapon and I was able to put it back in a loadout.
    The Darkstar keeps changing to Pulsar with the only attachment I last used, the 1x scope.
    • Up x 1
  2. Grandizer

I tried putting the Darkstar in another loadout slot, was using 1. When putting into loadout 2, it defaults to the Thanatos shotgun, which I've never equipped on my medic ever.

Are Devs going to acknowledge this is an issue? I'm not the only one having the problem
  3. Mithril Community Manager

Thanks for the heads up, we're looking into this.
  4. N00bBabe

On my NSO Char the NS11-C will not stay too, will be replaced with nso shotgun. This game is broken, Infils will light up like hell, without darklight, G15 Error for 2 weeks now. Time for a refund or some Stationcash for Members.
  5. gambler

All people that complain about specific weapons reverting back to another is the same issue

The issue is the load out somehow reverting to default and not saving changes however renaming the load out fixes that specific slot.
    • Up x 2
  6. Grandizer

I renamed the loadout slot 1 and loadout slot 2 to something new while in Esamir map just now. I redeployed to VR Training and back to Esamir and the loadout for slot1 reverted back to Pulsar and loadout 2 reverted back to the Thanatos shotgun.

Renaming the loadout doesn't work for the Darkstar equip

Also, as mentioned, the Goose did this initially after the update, when I re-slotted it in a loadout, it never reverted back to a default weapon loadout and still hasn't.
  7. Grandizer

you can add the NS-11C to the list also. It keeps changing out to the Solstice after map switch and log in
  8. Grandizer

It's been a month...any chance you've nailed down the cause of this?
  9. Grandizer

would like to add that now, slot one, two and three is now bugged for Medic.

So all 3 slots automatically delete loadout and replace it with Pulsar. I originally had the Zenith VX5 in slot one and it never deleted it, until today when I changed to CME. Now slot 2 had the Darkstar and that changes to the Thanotos shotgun. Slot 3 changes to the Pulsar also which had the NS 11A slotted and never was removed, until I got in game today and changed loadouts around, now slot 3 deletes loadout. Slot 4 seems to work as I moved the Zenith to slot 4 and it didn't change it loading new map.
  10. Mithril Community Manager

We're looking into this bug, it may take some more time to investigate and resolve.
  11. Grandizer

Thanks Mithril for acknowledging it
  12. roumor

Since the last update Inventory Slot 2 is bugged for me on all the empires and classes. Always reverts back to the default gun.
  13. ThunderstormAT

Mithril is there any chance for you to talk 1 on 1 with me.
    Miller needs your help, and we have been left alone for 9 long years.
  14. Mithril Community Manager

Hi everyone, regarding the weapon loadout issues, we're looking into a bug with loadouts not saving / changing when switching continents.

I believe we are chatting on discord now.
  15. DataGhost

• Up x 1
  16. DataGhost

17. MaDiv

Same thing with the KSR-25 on my infil
  18. JibbaJabba

not sure if it lets you change the thread title to be more generic but in my searches this has become the main thread for the issues.

Also for the list, Mithril..

NS-11CP
    NS-11AP

Every game session, every loadout (including ASP loadouts for engie), every continent switch. Can repro at will. Let us know if we can help.
    • Up x 1
  19. Grandizer

No you can't change the title. At the time I started it, it was the only weapon that was doing it ( The Goose was doing it but it fixed itself before I posted). I had set loadouts I didn't need to change.

After changing loadouts, I discovered more weapons are in the mix of the issue for different classes.

All the NS-11x weapons do it for all classes and some others as well.
    CME won't stay slotted all the time and more
  20. JibbaJabba

Sorry just wanted to ping on this one.

A lot of the weapons impacted are directive weapons. Black camo for example. For those on that directive line this bug is getting really painful. It hits on every game session plus every continent so sometimes multiple times per hour. Players trying to get an aurax on one of these are going to hit the bug dozens and dozens of times.