Darkfire Company (Tactical-Casual)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by GoldDragon, Feb 26, 2013.

1. kraftknife

APPLYING FOR RECRUITMENT!!!

Hi my name is kraftknife both on the forums and in game.

I'm a new player to PS2 but have 10 years of experience in online FPS games. I'm looking for a clan to join and i want to join DARKFIRE as a recruit and play tactically and with teamwork. I cooperate easily and follow and carry out orders quite competantly since i have plenty of gaming experience.

I will send you a message Golddragon, i hope you accept my application( is this is what you call it).

My steam details please add me:
    110 ways to break a door down
  2. Alarox

<--------- Interested and applying. I'll PM with details about myself and whatnot.
  3. GoldDragon

BUMP-LOG: GOLDDRAGON-DFC-0013: 03-01-13

Opened our squad to some other NC today, proved to be an interesting experience to say the least. It's always interesting when you take the people who have fought together for years and throw in people who have never been part of that unit. There's always someone who knows better, someone who talks when they shouldn't, someone who just doesn't do anything. That said, there were several who really shined as well and I hope to run into them again in the future, perhaps even get them in the outfit. Until then, here's to hoping the NC will continue to improve and learn how to work with each other.

Good hunting NC. Freedom at all costs.

END LOG
  4. Staticsilver

APPLICATION

Hello, I have run with you guys in the past and always had a blast whilst being effective and would like to join up.
  5. GoldDragon

Sounds good Static - Will talk with you in PMs.
  6. FriendlyBefore

Hey there. I'm rather interested; should be sending my PM to GoldDragon soon.
    • Up x 1
  7. GoldDragon

Got your PM sir but everything is just not working for me today and won't let me respond. I will when I can that or look me up in game.
  8. GoldDragon

BUMP-LOG: GOLDDRAGON-DFC-0013: 03-01-13

Finally got back to the outfit after being recalled to HQ for a few days. We had a small unit up on Scarred Mesa running defense with the other NC stationed there. The VS put up a pretty fierce fight before we finally regained control of the Mesa. Papabear pulled out his AA MAX and coordinated with me in my reaver. After repelling a few Vanu attempts to push back in, we helped cover the NC advance in a liberator before getting grounded. Overall a successful battle for our fire-team.

END LOG
  9. BlueProphet

Very interested in signing up. In-game name is BlueProphet - I've been playing the game on and off since beta, and have mostly played as a lone wolf - but I'd like to give some real team play a shot, and maybe learn a trick or two. Other outfits just don't seem serious enough for what we need on Waterson, favoring quantity over everything else and preferring not to help members improve, instead just directing them where to shoot. I'd love to show the Vanu why spandex is a bad choice for war, or help the TR dye their armour with a brighter red, so hit me up when you have the chance.
    • Up x 1
  10. GoldDragon

Sounds good sir - just shoot me a PM and we'll talk.
  11. Seal_Team

Hey everyone just though I would post a testimonial.

DarkFire Company is a place that will accept you, they will help you get better with your skills. But not only do they help you with your in-game abilities but also are there for you in your real life. DarkFire Company is like a big family where everyone helps everyone, whether you are a 15 year old or a 50 year old DarkFire Company is there for you.
    • Up x 2
  12. GoldDragon

We love you too Seal. Been great having you on board.
  13. Staticsilver

This is a great lot of people, great for people who are used to lone wolfing and looking to try out an outfit. They are tactical when need be but you can do your own thing from flying to tanking, and everyone is very willing to help, coordinate, and get to know you. If you want to try out a smaller outfit, this is a great place to be and you will soon feel right in place, and a huge part of the team right away.
  14. Crainbolt

Hi I'm Crainbolt!
    And I would like to join Darkfire Company if you'll have me. What will I bring to this outfit? Huge biceps. Also I'm good at ditching planes after losing a dogfight and landing safely with a jetpack. Willing to learn and cooperate!
  15. GoldDragon

Sounds good sir, we'll get you squared away. Look forward to running with you.
  16. gyzair

Predious
    BR: 5 (Played beta and use to have a BR 14 before restarting)
    Can be online regularly. Have Mic, will connect.

I've been looking for an outfit for some time, and I've really come up with nothing. Nobody wanted me. I tried to start over, and its been a rough start.

I have experience with team work, leading, and several years of competitive team combat knowledge. The battlefield is my home, and my Rifle is my cherished prize. We go hand in hand and rain death upon my enemy, and our voices crying out for freedom.

Long Live NC. Fight For Freedom. Fight for the New Conglomerate.
  17. GoldDragon

Good to hear from you, shoot me a PM and we can talk more on this!
  18. chromev2

hey guys im back!! :) be a long time
    • Up x 1
  19. GoldDragon

BUMP-LOG: GOLDDRAGON-DFC-0013: 12-20-2013

It's always joyful when you're ordered to Esamir for the holidays. Sure, we all like the snow for Christmas but I could really do without the icicles on my Reaver and jet pack. Just yesterday we were running ops over near Andvari, and I swear the VS were using the ice for knives. Then there's all these snowmen soldiers keep making, but I can't really anyone for trying to hold onto old earth traditions. Our newest recruit is starting to settle in well, makes an excellent combat medic. It's good to see the unit grow some more, hopefully we'll find some more good people here soon.

A side note for HQ, it would be wonderful if you'd send us some duct tape for Christmas, you're other presents look entirely to clean and shiny.

END LOG
  20. DemonX09

I have been playing Planetside 2 for a while now, since open beta, and have been free lancing NC the whole time. Decided it was time to settle down into an outfit instead of jumping into random squads or running solo. I would like to give this outfit a shot. I may not have a high battle rank, but don't let that fool you, I am just as effective as any of the people who have way more time to play and reach very high ranks. My in game name is DemonX11, BR 16, and I can play just about any class except heavy effectively. I suck at flying, but am a great tanker. I would really look forward to working with this outfit.