[BUG] Damage with hits??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tumdaydar, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Tumdaydar

Hello agen i am just a guy that gets way to meany bugs/ game issues in all games so i see more then most. I ran into a very fishy issue and im going to call this a bug but it coulde be something bigger yes. You i was in this massive fight for 3+ hours. I hate to say this but its boring as hell to camp a base for that long but the comes in play here. I am purple faction and i was geting attacked by red faction. I found a small group of guys one was a heavy no a max but a heavy so we are all clear i was playing medic and i unloaded a full clip with lots of hit markers so yes he should have died. when he killed me he tolk no damage at all and that was 30 rounds hiting the upper body of him so i got a few head shots so no mater what he should have died but he tolk no damage to shield or health so this need looked at and fixed.
  2. iller

Yeah there's a lot of False "hit Confirms" lately. The weird part is I only get them against certain suspiciously "High KDR / KPM" players. I wonder why that is? ....wonder if an old latency Exploit made its way back into the code?
  3. ObiVanuKenobi

Death screen has been bugged since forever. Seeing the enemy lose shields but full shield at death screen isn't uncommon.
  4. iller

No it's not a bugged U.I. ... it's literally a case where I'll dump an ENTIRE Shredder spool of ammo into a Scythe at almost 60ft point blank range with hit confirms on nearly every shot, but he finishes us off first and flies away not even on fire... with 25% of his Structural Integrity intact. This used to be a really common issue with Flak a little while after the game launched and was part of the reason the collision model was changed in the first place

Either way its a huge netcode Desynch loophole and one that might possibly be "enhanced" by certain connection security manipulating options
  5. Tumdaydar

Yes you say its netcode right so in the turms of this its a netcode bug that needs a patch none the less it needs fixed for more fair play for eveyone.