CWA- First observations.

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by LordMondando, Apr 8, 2013.

1. LordMondando

Lattice, Just on indar? Hex/Influence still in on Amerish and Esamir.

could people, please leave them alone then, we need to stress test the lattice system.
    • Up x 5
  2. DiveXx

do you really need to download nearly 8 gb or is this just me?
  3. LordMondando

Really. Its a seperate build entirely, so they can mess around with it as needed,without buggering up your normal game.
    • Up x 1
  4. LordMondando

Also, see they went with the 3 links per base. Seems pretty diminutive.

In fact, part of what makes the crown a problem. Is preserved in having 4 links.

Though, its a lot less defensible. A single (A) capture point at the top fo the crown, B south bridge, C north eastern.
  5. Copasetic

You don't need to ask people to leave Esamir and Amerish alone, they'll do that naturally.
    • Up x 5
  6. LordMondando

Also spawn points are bugged, one of the alltum side bases, is having a spawn points appear north west of the crown on the ridge to the north east of TI alloys.
  7. LordMondando

Also, did you change the NC music?
  8. LordMondando

Also ghost capping will be slower, but theres still nothing in principle to stop an uncontested cap, because there only being 3 axis of advantage per front.
  9. EvilNinjadude

I just read the patch Notes, and I hope there won't be too much Bumrushing the Southeastern Warpgate ridgeline. Less bases means that base will be more valuable, but we'll have to see how it works.
  10. MacGoose

Also ... ah ... nevermind :)
  11. Lucidius134

Should we be reporting test server bugs in this part of the forum? Or in Bugs section?

I propose a [TEST] Tag if we do report inthe bug report section, or [BUG] tag if in here.
  12. Ronin Oni

I would say probably in here... with the [BUG] tag...

also, probably best to also use the in game bug report system. This is more of a place to discuss bugs found.
  13. Purg

One thing I've noticed with the map is that my FPS falls to ~5fps when I open it. Back to game, I'm in the 40+ range..?