[BUG] Current campaign is almost IMPOSSIBLE due to A2G spam

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Trebb, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Trebb

SO... Not sure if Banshee mossies are on sale this week, but every single time I try to bring an abandoned vehicle to a fight, I'm swarmed by A2G in one form or another. And I can't get out to defend, because then I don't get credit for people spawning in my sundie (bug?).

Sooo much A2G. It's gotten bad this week :*(

Can we please make this part of the campaign optional? It's arguable worse than the farming 100 space carrots one. At least I made progress in that.
    • Up x 1
  2. Trebb

Finally found a GAL! Then while at flight ceiling, my controls locked up for 5 minutes, I couldnt even swap seats or switch to 3rd person view lol. Keeping the BUG flair

I'm NSO, and now after dodging Skyguards, my engie passive nanite repair isn't working (another bug).

Tried again with a sundie. This time I hop out to use the engie AV turret to defend against an ANT. The turret starts to get placed, greys out, and ...just doesn't spawn. Now I can't place an engie AV turret until I log out, and that sundie is toast.

This campaign is not going well :p
    • Up x 1
  3. Trebb

Tried a VALK just now. Begged squadmates to spawn in it. No go! It was flickering on the redeploy map, they could not spawn in, even in an empty non-combat hex! (ANOTHER BUG)

I manually picked them up at a player base, got some flak near a fight, but could not repair the valk while flying (ANOTHER BUG).

Finally gave up, had to bail out of the valk, and as a final kick in the pants died from fall damage (ANOTHER BUG).

Going for a record amount of bugs here ;)
    • Up x 1
  4. Zipr

You do realize just any player can read these posts... Listen I dont want to insinuate that a true blue lib came up with any mission But if you do not have thousands upon thousands of certs vested in a Sundy I cant exactly see why you have room to complain I mean my stuff if not camped and babysat on Esamir becomes toast I need to place a lightning rod that requires repair replacement after three or four strikes hehehe

Just teasing I liked the 10 explosive kills one Do I have to even tell you I was running medic a time or two and toss'd plasma at some folks hurting and dying lulz (Medics should get a red X warning when spawning w/ plasma) Think grenade bandolier at a chokepoint w/ a nearby friendly sundy works best if you struggle much w/ lt assault (maybe burn a 1/2 hr resource boost)

P.S. Was it squad members spawning? (They can see when you out of the Sundy) I'd just say something nice in World chat I switched faction the other day just to help some guy out Think the trick w/ this one is recovering one near a base just as a good fight starts up Some folks did the whole campaign in like four hr's I really do not want it much tougher because it takes away from time enjoying the game (Took me like one solid day and some) Breaks are good eh
  5. Trebb

Was mostly just ranting. You know how it is when the stars align, and literally 7+ bugs keep you from doing the campaign, when you just want to shoot people in the face in game but that Esamir timer is ticking at the top of your screen ;)
  6. Liewec123

It is a horrible mission, and it's tough trying to juggle where to put your sundy, since it is barebones it is easily destroyed.
    Put it safely away from the fight, noone will spawn there,
    Put it close to the fight and people will spawn, but the risk of getting it blown up is way higher,
    Don't forget to ask people in /reg to spawn at your sundy,
    and also if you see anyone else asking people to spawn at theirs, help them out :)

Also don't forget that you need to remain inside the sundy to get progress!

But yup, this was definitely the "space carrots" of this chapter
  7. FLHuk

So glad I didn't bother and now can never ever be tempted to start it :D