CTDs Since Patch - Clarification and Suggestions

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by 1skGrandfunk, Nov 1, 2014.

1. 1skGrandfunk

Since yesterday I've more or less seen the disappearance of hitching. Sadly though, and often in places where i would expect to hitch, I've been experiencing straight -no mercy- crashes to the desktop. All the normal places to expect hitching like getting in a gunship will now completely crash my client. This is definitely a new development and is capping my in game time to around 5 to twenty minutes before having to force close out and reload.

I'm currently running an,
    *Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
    *8 Gigs of Ram
    *GeForce GTX 660
    *62 Bit Windows

All of this more or less ran the game fairly smoothly with almost no screen tearing on low and acceptable levels on medium settings.

I'd like to hear if anyone is getting something similar or more importantly has found a work around.
    • Up x 1
  2. EricAurum

Same here, the hitches that had been happening since the Valkyrie patch are gone, but in their place I get a massive freeze that I can only get rid of by terminating the PS2 process on Task Manager.
    • Up x 1
  3. user101

Lots of CTD for me same as you... crashes every 20 min to 2 hours with out fail. running 18 GB memory.
    Fix one memory leak and make another.... yup...! At least they try... ! Come on SOE show us that DEV Magic...!!

One CPU core does not work as good as the muti-core for graphics... sorry 32bit guys.. took a hit in FPS also. It may help 32bits but is makes 64 bits worse. bulllets are slow guns are slow L/R is slower UP/DOWN is slower.

Runs smooth but very slow. One VS tries to shoot me and I was never in his line of fire for his PC to except the shots. ... he was running so slow.

I think the crash depends on how much you use the terminals...!
  4. SomeGuyWhoLikesPie

I agree with you. Also the game teases me with like a 30 sec freeze and then 5 min after a crash D: