[CSRV] Crimson Ravens

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Korevus, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Korevus

[IMG]
    [CSRV] CRIMSON RAVENS
    [TR] - EU - LITHCORP SERVER

We have a strong belief in teamwork over an individual players skill. Whilst we do have many skilled players in our ranks, through working together as a team we can achieve victory. We have active competitive squads as well as casual play events every week, a full clan rank system, personalized clan forum signatures and our own clan stores in the EU and the US.

OUTFIT REQUIREMENTS:

- Must have a microphone.
    - Must be 18 years old or over.
    - Must be able to work as part of a team.

We are always on the look out for new recruits!

To join our outfit, register at our clan site: www.crimson-ravens.com

2. Korevus

3. Korevus

Recruiting! Now with 100 slot TeamSpeak 3 Server!
  4. Korevus

Bump still growing in numbers, still recruiting! Join Today!
  5. Korevus

6. Ghroznak

I'm looking for an active outfit.

How often do you run squads?
    How many are typically in squads?
    How often, if at all, do you have events for outfit (weekdays, weekends, monthly)?

What is your typical style ingame and the expected direction to spend certs (spec ops/gal drops, regular infantry, armored columns, air cavs etc) ?

Do you have dedicated squad/platoon leaders or mix it up?

About me,
    I'm certed into Mosquito, LA and Medic as well as some points into Infil. Obviously also have S-AMS since I'm a team-oriented player.

I have all the important weapons unlocked (i.e. lock-on for heavy, A2A / A2G for mossie, .50 rifle for Infil and so on).

I prefer organized teamplay and I enjoy infantry combat the most (especially attacking / defending large facilities). While vehicle battles are fun (I was a dedicated tanker in an armor outfit in PS1) I feel the vehicles are much to dominant in PS2 and I try to enjoy the infantry action whenever I can.

Cheers!
  7. Korevus

Thanks for the interest in the outfit, Ghroznak. While perhaps CSRV isn't yet the largest or most organized outfit you might find out there, we are growing daily and are looking to create more specialized squads. Currently we run a weekly Outfit event, with the hope to add more as the outfit grows. CSRV is a multi-format, multi-game clan (BF3, GW2, Halo 4, BOPS2, LOL) and but we have a great large community based on our site and teamspeak. So simply if you want to be part of a large highly organize outfit we might not be for you, but if you want to be part of a great outfit that will grow and help shape it, we are for you.
  8. kingduckling

9. XxSwiftyxX

Outfit looking for more members, we are active and we are growing more so every day, stop by and check out our website.
  10. Korevus

Please check out the clan site and sign up today!
  11. kingduckling