[CSRV] Crimson Ravens-Bravo squad

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by kingduckling, Feb 3, 2013.

1. kingduckling

Crimson Ravens-Bravo squad will be a shock trooper squad based on galaxy drops and beacon play.
    This squad will not be for casual players that play 3 times a week,we are looking for players that play 5-7 days a week.(but if you are playing the game casually see the original CSRV thread)

The Squad
    -will be composed out of 8 heavies,2 medics,2 engineers working together as a team.
    -during operations the squad will be military organized
    -most of the time we will be on the offensive trying to outflank the enemy and help the dumb zerg if it cant overrun an area
    -during operations there will be little chit chat about anything not related to the game because we need people to focus on the game
    -i want this to be organized squad and powerplay the enemy not tickle theyre balls

Requirements
    -not having a high pitch voice
    -having a decent understanding on how the game works
    -having certed up 1 of the 3 classes stated in The squad section (having annihilator is pretty much a must for a heavy)
    -knowing how to play smart
    -having a microphone,really its 2013(and speak english ofc)

Why join?
    -because you got bored of derping around the big zerg all the time and its no fun -because you want to outplay the enemy
    -getting bored of being a lonewolf
    Benefits -the ability to test vehicle chasis,weapons,airframes,utility slots on our vehicles so you wont have to waste certs/sc trying them out -being our buddy when we wont do operations -learn and improve your knowledge about the game with us
    At what hours will we do operations?
    -we will organize hours on operation when we reach a squad
    How to join -join our teamspeak 85.236.100.27:16077 pw:imperium im kingduckling on ts and MadFruits ingame

Now a personal note from me on squad leading,i think if a player cant think/play very well on his own he cant properly lead a squad.Now i would like to consider myself an assertive squad leader BUT during operations the decisions will be made and executed they will not be perfect,but i will listen to any feedback you have to offer and we can debate it after operations.I don't want to lead a squad because im a power hungry guy but because this game needs more organization and teamplay. If you have any questions let me know here or jump on ts.

2. kingduckling

3. kingduckling

4. kingduckling

5. kingduckling

6. kingduckling

7. Shurrikken

internet mobbing! but I'll bet you anything this problem is worse on VS. :D

someone in IVGD had about the same idea as you. we should definitely meet once both squads are running.

/freebump