[Suggestion] Create Adrenaline Pump Cert Tree

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Aegie, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Aegie

So Adrenaline Pump is only a 30 cert perk and it replaces NW that can potentially provide 25% extra health.

I do not think Adrenaline Pump = NW 5 and that seems like a balance issue to me.

Adrenaline Pump should have a cert tree where we can increase walk speed (second tier), then ADS speed (third tier), then finally the last level should be really expensive and give a little additional increase to all types of movement speed.
    • Up x 2
  2. Cromell

Yeah, would be nice if AP was a bit more useful compared to other options.
  3. Iridar51

Yeah, this kinda been discussed at large in the past weeks.
  4. lilleAllan

Just buff it.
  5. Kayth

^^ This

This has come up a lot recently. I think it should be an easy fix, even if only short term.
  6. Aegie

While an immediate buff would be nice I have to say I am a little disappointed with Adrenaline Pump despite it being the most interesting choice for the slot. I would rather they create a real cert tree with additional movement speed buffs to walking and ADS then a slight buff to everything. Faster sprint speed, while nice for getting around the map and adding a slight boost to the jets the actual combat effectiveness of a sprint speed only boost is rather lacking.

An immediate change would be nice but not at the expense of what I feel Adrenaline Pump should really be- a competitive alternative to 25% more health and something that really fits LA (one of the least played and lowest scoring classes)- LA is, after all, and assault class although since all the nerf from BETA it feels more like a "get in this tree" class.
  7. Iridar51

Nah, there shouldn't be any class-specific suit slots. It's a way to customize your gameplay "in broad strokes", i.e. "I want more ammo when I play my infantry (any infantry)", or "I want to have more health".
  8. Aegie

?
  9. Iridar51

I said, I don't believe Adrenaline Pump should be a suit slot, available to LA only. Adrenaline Pump should be a separate passive ability with certification levels, and suit slots should be same among all classes.
  10. Aegie

Oh, I see- yeah I guess I would be fine with that but as it is it is meh compared to 25%. Especially when you consider a lot of those are heavies with overshields as well.
  11. DeadliestMoon

No.