Crashing since last patch.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by sauna, Aug 31, 2014.

1. sauna

Don't know what you did and if it's per usual neither do you ;).
    But something needs to be rolled back.
    Before friday my experience was near to perfect in PS2, but now I have the old Freeze Lag© and the prime reason for me quitting the game last time; random crashes.

Will update with more info (when I get some actual info, log or smth).
    • Up x 1
  2. andy_m

Same here, on Cobalt, particularly yesterday. At one point, the game crashed/froze and I couldn't even alt/tab out of the game or ctrl/alt/del to bring up task manager and I had to hit the off button.
    • Up x 1
  3. FrostyGambit

I'm in the same boat - Since the Valkyrie patch I've only made it to character selection, and can't control anything else. The game pulls more RAM that normal and although repeating animations on the character selection screen are running I'm unable to access anything including the advanced settings icon to validate game files. (Runnins 64x version)
  4. kevdawg

Same problem, I load up the game but before the character screen it crashes.
  5. Raveboy

64 bit..stills random crashes too here been 2 days smh
  6. slipnitz

PS2 crashing, 4 times now...Crashes for me every 3 minutes of playtime (right after character selection)

Had this problem before, but it was waaaaaaaay back . I dont remember the patch that fixed it.

PS2 was running perfectly fine for me yesterday, I dont know what happened :(
  7. Kalamyty

Updated mydrivers,no crashes since.