Crashing Problem

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pingonaut, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Pingonaut

I've been having a serious problem with crashes in the past couple of weeks. It seems to always happen at an important time, especially at the end of alerts. I'd assume it has something to do with too many players being loaded or something, but I'm really getting tired of not getting any credit for alerts because my game crashes 1 minute before it's over. My system specs are in my signature, and I don't know if the game is generating crash notes, not sure where to look.

Adding to this, I get really bad game freezes that are 1-3 seconds long, which is disastrous when flying.
    • Up x 1
  2. FrontierFighter

I've been crashing within 1-2 hours of playing, every single day since I've returned to the game around some time in November or December last year and it's to the point where it is even predictable. I have "accepted" that I cannot ever play an entire alert without crashing to the desktop for no seeming reason at all once or twice. I tried a couple "fixes" that I've seen here and there in relation to the crashes that quite a handful of people are experiencing, but nothing has fixed or even alleviated it for myself. This is one of my favorite games and it's a shame that an issue such as this has been going on for as long as it has without being resolved or even feeling like it's a priority fix.