Crashing frequently while pulling aircraft

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Fubbles, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Fubbles

It seems 50% of the time when I try to pull an aircraft it crashes my client with no error. I have seen this happen in the mossie, scythe, reaver and liberator (not sure on galaxy).
    • Up x 1
  2. Nregroepis

I tend to get a similar issue 35% of the time when I pull a liberator, I don't crash but it seems as if I get a 1.5 second connection lag spike along with a 2 second freeze.
  3. LectraWyraph

Same thing has happened to me recently in my scythe, and it prevented me from getting a revenge bombing on TR/NC scum- not to mention wasted a scythe. :(
  4. Neutrino

This bug is hugely annoying, I'm also getting crash to desktop without any error about half of the time when pulling an ESF.
  5. BigEmperor

Especially sucks if you are trying to get in to the airgame and therefore burning through ressources...
    When fighting in underpopulation and getting what? barely +20 on air-ressources... then it really irritates me... ._.
  6. Neutrino

I've found this crash on spawn only happens when you take an aircraft from the warpgate, if I spawn an aircraft from anywhere else on the continent I don't get the crash to desktop without error