Crash when using Raptr recording

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Michael641134, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Michael641134

With the new update when I'm running the recording software Planetside will crash. When it happens I have to shut down my pc because it becomes unresponsive. I updated all of the drivers so I'm guessing it is the update that causes this.
  2. ObiVanuKenobi

It's happening to everyone right now. Last patch broke the game, crashes, fps drop and stuttering.
  3. Pfundi

The real miracle is, that you managed to actually get Raptr to record :eek:
    • Up x 1
  4. Pfundi

I thought about it. As you have probably installed MSI Afterburner you could use that to record? Not an ideal solution I know, but as noone seems to know your problem and has a solution its the only thing I could think of.
    Who knows, maybe the Hotfix already fixed it and the crashing was the games and not Raptrs fault.
  5. Pandora's Lunchbox

I've never heard of anyone favouring Raptr, personally - but each to their own. I used to try to record and found that my best free option was XSplit since it was the only one that appeared to work for me. Having said that, my rig isn't really powerful enough to run the game and a video-capture software well enough - so you might try the likes of Open Broadcast Software - another freeware program.

Open Broadcast Software Project

It didn't work for me, but, like I said - my rig wasn't really powerful enough to pull both that and the game off at reasonable performance. Give it a try!
    • Up x 1