CQC sniping montage [SAS-R]

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by BigIronRanger, Feb 23, 2015.

1. BigIronRanger

720/1080P for 60 FPS enjoy
  2. I_am_the_kiwi

Very nice sir keeping it classy.

-Kiwi
    56RD
  3. omfgweeee

nice shots. i have hard time using the close rnge sniper :(
  4. BigIronRanger

you have to be really quick to do well with the setup, i recommend playing scout infil for a while which is less forgiving if you miss, and then when you have the feel of combat in CQC you can move over to bolt action CQC kinda like training wheels :)
  5. Kulso

Your aiming needs to be nerfed.
  6. BigIronRanger

plz no
  7. Mustarde

I like that this is more than just trick shots, there is a consistency to it that shows the OP's skill. Several of the clips show just enough of a streak that he isn't just nailing one really lucky shot, but 4-5 really hard shots in a row.

It's also worth noting that despite being the same weapon as Elusive uses, BIR is playing in his own unique style, one that is closer to mine (but more accurate). I get nauseated watching Elusive, but BIR has a smoothness to his gameplay that is perhaps less aggressive but more reliable. Less aggressive does not mean campy either, there's a few scenes where he's sniping inside a point room.

+1
  8. BigIronRanger

Cheers for the good words man, means a lot from PS2's #1 infil :)
  9. MisterSlim

Nice trigger work! Watching this gives me the impression of, "If I were leading a cloaker squad, I'd want this guy in it." The smoothness and clarity of your actions and shots leads me to think, "This guy would be a forward-thinking team-player, as a proper sniper should be."

Keep sniping the good snipe!
    -Stay Fr0sty
  10. BigIronRanger

cheers buddy :)
  11. breeje

if i did not know better i would accuse you to use an aim assist hack ( i am sure it happened a couple of times)
    very nice played