CQ Snipers.. You know the ones.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kevin, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Kevin

TSAR
    SAS
    Ghost
    D.....D.... Urgh* Daimyo.

They aren't hard to use. Guilty of trying them out and seeing the joyfactor from using a no sway CQ one shot headshot sniper rifle. But to die over and over and over to these same old one trick pony weapons is frustrating.

Am I the only one who is infuriated by these trash weapon being in our game? The other sniper rifles I can respect, they have a sway to compete with.

If no one else isn't up to here with me on this topic, then don't worry don't reply. The post can fall into redundancy and superfluousness.
    P.S. Still gonna play the game otherwise.
  2. That_One_Kane_Guy

There is literally a thread on this very topic on page 1 of this forum where this dead horse has quite thoroughly been beaten to death.
  3. OneShadowWarrior

But they’ll nerf Firestorm within a week when they release it........
  4. Lausk

SAS-R was one of the first weapons I accidentally aurax'd. I just looked one day and it was done. You're right. It's easy to use, very reliable hits of dopamine when you just get headshot after headshot, and those quick flick or a hipfire knife. It's juicy.

As soon as you know it's easy, it kinda takes the pressure off. I don't think I've ever been taunted by someone using one because they know it's easy too and quite cheesy. Luckily I haven't had too many problems with it on Connery.

I'd say they should just bake a suppressor into it.