Corvus still has 150 ammo on reserve

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tentakewls, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Tentakewls

The buff to the Corvus is great, but it's still the only weapon in the game with 150 ammo in the reserve. Now I know this was an oversight but after a year or so, it gets pretty annoying. I'm sure a lot of people who don't want something on a faction they don't play fixed will come up with excuses as to why it's ok for it to have 150, but they are obviously wrong, since even the Corvus tooltip states: "Ammunition 30/180". The Corvus already has one of the lowest TTK in the game, there's no reason for it to also have the lowest ammo in reserve of any AR.
    • Up x 1
  2. Tentakewls

3. Bankrotas

That tooltip states how much you can have in clip and what pool you have. IE: Trac-5 is 40/240 weapons, Solstice is 30/210 weapon.
  4. Tentakewls

Ah, good to know.

Also, Zenith has 30/150 aswell.
  5. Paragon Exile

Wait... You mean the Corvus doesn't suck any more?!
  6. Tentakewls

Well, it sucks less cause the FSRM got lowered a bit so it's easier to burst now. That's the only change it had on this patch.
  7. _zero_

In addition to the frustrating ammo issue, I feel the corvus still needs a bit of a buff to be a truly viable weapon.
  8. -MJ12-

Isn't it normal for 167dmg carbines/ARs to have an 30/150 ammo pool? Pulsar C also got it.

The Zenith is the only 143dmg weapon with no 30/180 ammo pool because, I don't know, the weapon is just weird and useless.