Continent queue

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Deffington, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Deffington

Just standing on VR for 25 mins already and waiting. Is this a good gaming experience? Can we have one more continent available in prime times?
  2. adamts01

No, you can't have a free continent bonus and free ISO. But Purgatory also has to go.

Daybreak needs to:
    • Crank XP and nanite generation through the roof for underpop factions. +15%% XP and nanite gain for ever 1% under the max faction.
    • Balance ISO rewards with a loyalty system (someone else's idea) +100% ISO if you were on your faction for 1 hour before the alert, +200% if you were on your faction for 2 hours before the alert. Change winning ISO to 150 so loyalists get the same amount or 50% more depending on 1 or 2 hour bonus.
    • Possibly decrease nanite generation for overpop.
    • Possibly increase respawn timer for overpop. I don't like punishments, but these are tough times, especially on Connery.
    Because of Purgatory and a few other balance things (Harassers, Rangers, Strikers....) I've left till the next big patch. It's a real mess around here.
  3. Deffington

I spent over 30 mins in queue to Hossin, the least liked continent. Tempted to go play something else, something that let's me play. Previously servers merged for lack of people and now there is no room for players?
    • Up x 1
  4. FLHuk

"Do something about over pop!"

"Ok, you did something but now I can't play the over pop faction so do something else!"

Play all three factions dammit.
    • Up x 1
  5. Sirygba

I play TR on Miller, VS on Cobalt and NC on Emerald and in European Prime Time there are no fights on Emerald, TR have Faction Balance Queue and VS have Max Population Queue. What then?
  6. FateJH

Unlock another character slot?
  7. FLHuk

Make another account, F2P.

Buts I wantz my toys, I can't grind another toon!

Think of it this way. You'll get a metric *** tonne of salty rage tells about hacking on your BR1 :D
  8. cyb_

So to play someone has to create 9 chars, with 3 different factions on 3 different servers?! ... I do not think so.
  9. stalkish

Fanboism in here is ridiculous.
    The current situation is ****** up beyond all belief.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever for them not to open a continent if there are people queing to get on the other.
    If you dont want people to get 'free ISO-4' (LOL, seriously who cares????) how about you get your empire to go and stop them when the alert sounds?? Or even before when you see their territory topping out...
    There is nothing in the game that says; 'you must stay on the cont you logged in to'.
    Think globally FFS, this ps2 population is pathetic, 10 continents and 2 caverns to consider in ps1, you lot get your head screwed having to switch to a second cont when the alert starts.....
  10. FLHuk

But you could, no one is stopping you from playing :D
  11. Patwin29er

They have created a situation to force people to spend money on membership to get onto the continent quicker. They don't give two xxxxx about the players. The set up is pathetic. 4 continents yet only 1 available. What kind of fuxxwit comes up with such an idea? Oh lets design the game so that people get fed up of waiting and it will make them spend cash on membership. Fxxx the xxxxxxs!!!
  12. Sirygba