Construction Gameplay needs a huge rework

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by KonEllin, May 7, 2023.

1. KonEllin

Hello everyone,

I spend a good amount of hrs building bases with the new constructing system and I come to the point to say that in this state and how it works if it going to be released it would kill the base building game.

- Creating Cortium as an outfit advantage out of nowhere is going to be disastrous at least in this short time you need to use one after the other

- The Skyshields - why did you took them out? So I always have to put an OS in the middle of my planned Base to have a bit of a protected area....and the one on the CC is useless in my opinion way to high.

- You can hijack the CC by doing a fly by and drop on the pad and just walk or jump straight to the main entrance of it.

- Why you took the selfdefense gimmick of being able to shoot outside the shields away? now anything is uselles.

- Rebirth and CC tubes are in spots that can be camped easily, sure you wont be killed instandly after existing the tube but you cant exist the facility.

- The buildings sure looking good but I d rather have my old Base Buildings and assets to protect and serve the area.

There are a lot of other points but these are the ones that are bothering me the most.

The system is not well thought out. Sorry to say that.

Br,

Kon
    • Up x 2